Ok , bad day at the track. 11.57 was my best time. Either the track sucks or this car does. Wheel hop every time. Right lane would not stick at all. Left lane, wheel hop twice, right lane 4 times! My pro told me, all Z51s wheel hop, what he's seen at least. He says for drag racing Z51 option is useless. Some have broken down and left by towing. He showed me his run, with a bare no option C8 coupe and he did a 10.96 quarter mile. Wow! It's on the internet. Eliminate the wheel hop and with a 3/4 tank full of gas and I would of done 11.30. I have to admit the track was bad, lots of complaints about the right lane. Next time I will have my drag radials on. Very worried about the wheel hop though. I hope I don't break anything. Will post my time , soon.
hmmmmm..... So the 11.6 guess wins the big prize.... Who was that masked man.... lol.... PM me for my address to send the prize to.... ;)

hmmmmm..... So the 11.6 guess wins the big prize.... Who was that masked man.... lol.... PM me for my address to send the prize to.... ;)
With a big, if this and that. Weather was perfect, so it sucks. Who could of imagined a mid engine motor above the hind wheels would hop. 🤔

With L. C.
Sorry, I edited above. I don't have the e-dif so I can't help with it's adjustments
Also, the axle RATIO and TIRES are different between standard and z51
The tires are not that much different, but yes they like will spin a bit more. Is the axle ratio different or is it a slightly different DCT gear ratio?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread