Well good news for me and you but mostly me 😄. I just read, on another Corvette forum that he did 1/4 mile run of 11.17, with a Z51 stock. He did it in Sport mode. I am not sure if he used traction control or not. So I will try both. He also said Track mode doesn't hook up at all. I always listen to others at the track, why do I, I should do what I want or think. Cannot wait till next time. Next time I do it my way. 🤩

1000000067.jpg
1000000070.jpg
1000000069.jpg
1000000068.jpg

Well good news for me and you but mostly me 😄. I just read, on another Corvette forum that he did 1/4 mile run of 11.17, with a Z51 stock. He did it in Sport mode. I am not sure if he used traction control or not. So I will try both. He also said Track mode doesn't hook up at all. I always listen to others at the track, why do I, I should do what I want or think. Cannot wait till next time. Next time I do it my way. 🤩

Advice from Jack. Stop listening to random's at the track...

Imagine, most of it came from the pro.

"I always listen to others at the track, why do I, I should do what I want or think."

Follow your heart. If it works out, commission a song to be song by Celine Dion...

"I always listen to others at the track, why do I, I should do what I want or think."

Follow your heart. If it works out, commission a song to be song by Celine Dion...
🤣 I don't like Celine Dion. Rival sons, Godsmack, Black stone cherry!!!

I bet if you laid down in front of your wheel hopping C8 and had it launch over you, you would live and appreciate Celine singing in the background on your Ambulance ride to the Hospital. Like Angel's welcoming you to Heaven...
You are kind of weird. Sometimes. :p

Weird is subjective. Troll some the membership for a couple of days...
I agree 👍. Just to let you know, did not mean to hurt your feelings , if I did, but you have to admit, that post about the car rolling over me , was kind of different!

Last edited:
Anybody else on this forum , went drag racing, on a quarter mile run? Also, I am looking to either buy, 4 new wheels , to replace my originals and where is the best place to buy. Second, if I cannot find 4 wheels/mags , does anyone have the rear original mags , for sale, to put my drag radials on them? I have shopped at least 10 places and no luck.

Anybody else on this forum , went drag racing, on a quarter mile run? Also, I am looking to either buy, 4 new wheels , to replace my originals and where is the best place to buy. Second, if I cannot find 4 wheels/mags , does anyone have the rear original mags , for sale, to put my drag radials on them? I have shopped at least 10 places and no luck.
There's a full set of aftermarkets wheels and new tires in our classifieds section.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread