What a wonderful afternoon with Garry,his mother,Spence and Jordan. Garry is a first class man in all respects and I have nothing but admiration for him. I only wish I had the positive outlook that he has.

Garry,,,,,from Jenny and myself,we wish you so much for your health and well being.... and I’m serious about driving the combine !! I really am. Can’t wait to see you again.

Garry is discharged :Woohoo:Safe happy travel back home Garry (and Mom).
We are sure going to miss visiting with your Nurses :Wideyed: ... er ... we mean YOU Garry ;).

I happily pass this thread back to Garry for his update when he gets back home .....
Really looking forward to see you again (this time at that nearby Tim's)
on your return for when your Corvette is ready to be picked up at Davenport :thumbs:

Last edited:
Garry is big smiles again today. Tremendous strength this fella has. News came that he gets kicked out of the Hospital in 18 hours. Garry's Mom greeted Mike (grey CCF shirt) and myself (Black shirt) and insisted photos were taken right away. Jordan caught up with us arriving about 15mins later. Once Jordan arrived we all got busy into our 2 hour "Corvette Meeting" as Garry's Mom got ready to catch her taxi to where she is staying.
News is that discharge should be first thing in the morning and Garry and his Mom plan to head back home to Fairview right away. Plan B will be to head out on Sunday if discharge gets delayed into the day ... of which Garry wants nothing of. We parted company today with plenty of discussion to meet up again soon with Corvettes and with as many on CCF included :thumbs:
Cheers Garry and to your Mom too ! The best to you our good friend and safe travels for your Mom and yourself this weekend.
View attachment 16355
View attachment 16356
Garry's Corvette will remain in Calgary ... which most likely creates a cruising opportunity when it is ready for Garry to pick up

sorry

sorry

sorry Mikey

but look at the close up that is the funn----I---- est thing I have seen in a year

look closely

I am a good cameraman and look for items of mixed messages and this is what I found

hope it does not wreck our friendship as I did not take the pic

timidly jeffy

Garry ..... Sorry I live in the state's or I would have been there 😁😁😁.

I hope you remain comfortable going through all this....i can't even imagine...but I am smiling seeing you with your online vette buddies paying you a visit.

If I visited you I would've brought homemade chocolate chip cookies and Swedish Puff Pastry...Mikey and Spence both have tried that...I think they would approve....oh...and milk....I would bring that too.

Take care....it is nice to see the smiles.

Jen

Garry ..... Sorry I live in the state's or I would have been there 😁😁😁.

I hope you remain comfortable going through all this....i can't even imagine...but I am smiling seeing you with your online vette buddies paying you a visit.

If I visited you I would've brought homemade chocolate chip cookies and Swedish Puff Pastry...Mikey and Spence both have tried that...I think they would approve....oh...and milk....I would bring that too.

Take care....it is nice to see the smiles.

Jen
Mike and I would have had to check :Stop::Stop: each one of those items :Woot: :Woot: rather closely for our approval Jen.
You know ... for Garry's sake of course :angelic::angelic: No guarantee they would make it to Garry's room :happy: :happy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.