Hello fellow Quebecer, I don't have a C8 yet (arriving just before GP weekend), and plan to follow the recommended oil changes when I get the car (whatever the interval says to do). I am however not overly obsessed with over maintenance, usually dealers want to upsell complete maintenance packages that cost a mint, with the vehicles I had before I mainly focused on oil & filter plus air filter, and checked the levels of the rest from time to time, and garage would tell me when the brake pads would be due. I rarely deal with dealers, have a reliable garage around the corner from my house for the basic stuff, the electronic issues will be the dealer.

BTW, I use a great translation site for work, as my team is mixed French and English, way better (like by 100%) compared to Google Translate, called DEEPL, it uses AI to translate sentences properly, and not word by word. I think they handle something like 30 languages in there, but the free online version only does 5000 characters a day, else you need to pay for Pro. Should help you out communicating on here.

Will be reaching out to the Quebec C8 owners once I have my ride in hand (fully customized too), after I am back from vacation (sometime in July), so we can plan a meet up.

I am new on the forum and French speaking person.. (sorry for the mistakes) what maintenance should i do to my c8 2021 beside the second oil change i have 13000 kil on the car? I have a smooth driving.
Just follow the manual. Once the warranty is up I likely won't even do that as I think oil changes aren't required once a year for low mileage cars.

I am new on the forum and French speaking person.. (sorry for the mistakes) what maintenance should i do to my c8 2021 beside the second oil change i have 13000 kil on the car? I have a smooth driving.
Probably the DCT service;
1682521095584.png

Reactions: Red Devil
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.