I am still looking to find new wheels, for my C8 Z51 HTC. Now I have found 2, that matches the same size, as original, 19x 8.5 front an 20x11 rear. Now, I like one of them but the price is kind of high. I am thinking , could I find more and cheaper, if I uptick to 19x 9 and 20x 11.5 , or am I dreaming. Too many sites, do not have have, find wheels, for your car. I keep going around in circles, on many sites. As to where I am buying , he is way too busy to shop for me.

Post up pics of what you have found so far, and try MRR Wheels if you haven't already ...
Weird you mention them. They are the only ones , up to now, that have 2 sets, with my exact size , except maybe the hub, but the price difference from American to Canadian is ridiculous. I am looking at theGF5.

Last edited:
If I was going to buy aftermarket wheels those would be it
IMG_2222.png

Did you look at Aerolarri wheels?
Yes I have but again , after exchange rates , duties , shipping etc. , man prices have gone way up on wheels. I found a guy in Longueuil Quebec looking for me. Even he cannot believe, how prices have gone up, by this much. He has been in this business, for decades.

I think there is a place in Quebec that sells Vossen wheels. I don't remember the name but maybe you could save some money there. I think most custom wheels are made in China (or not North America). So regarless of brand, all the prices will have the exchange, duties and shipping either within the price or added.

Reactions: Bunny hop
I think there is a place in Quebec that sells Vossen wheels. I don't remember the name but maybe you could save some money there. I think most custom wheels are made in China (or not North America). So regarless of brand, all the prices will have the exchange, duties and shipping either within the price or added.
I am supposed to get a call back, from my Longueuil dealer. After that I will keep searching , if no match. I was looking at Canadian manufacturer but they do not have the right sizes.:Banghead: Sad thing is, Chevy has the wheels that look a lot like the ones I want ,now. For the price of 2 , compared to more than double.

This is what I settled on. I have found a couple more but ridiculous price or did not fit etc.
Can you give us a ballpark price on these wheels, shipped to your door in CAD. It will help us all understand the price increases over the last few years...

Reactions: 1st Vette
Can you give us a ballpark price on these wheels, shipped to your door in CAD. It will help us all understand the price increases over the last few years...
We're talking more than 2500$ . It depends on a few extras. I found some last year for 1500 $ but I wasn't ready then, for multiple reasons. Lots at more than 3000$ plus.

Tough choice yup.....

This should clinch it....

MRR F23

Just take a look at this pic .... 5VM all around Stingray factory high wing ( dont care much for the Z07 wing ) and those F23 ... and its a COUPE :Hurray:

To me that pictured C8 looks better than any Z06 I have seen so far

F23 are fully forged for about 3 grand USD ... So worth it and im pretty sure they come in carbon flash If I hadnt spent a kings ransom on my HRE P 107 SCs ....

These are the wheels I would have gotten ... but I gotta say the 107s are pretty sweet On HRE's website in the C8 gallary ....My vette is there

I wouldnt go for the split Y spoke ... everyone and their dog has them

A pic is worth a thousand ...well you know

Good Luck !

Attachments

• f23.jpg
    f23.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: