Apr 26, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette2021
Province
QC
Is there a way to check if you realy have magnetic suspension on you c8 Corvette? Yes I saw a mention of magnetic suspension on the window sticker witch I paid for. Now I have a 2023 c8 htc , i don’t see any difference in my driving experience between my 2021 htc c8 without magnetic suspension . Is there a place in the car where I can check that, or a place to adjust the suspension .(sorry for my poor English)

Is there a way to check if you realy have magnetic suspension on you c8 Corvette? Yes I saw a mention of magnetic suspension on the window sticker witch I paid for. Now I have a 2023 c8 htc , i don’t see any difference in my driving experience between my 2021 htc c8 without magnetic suspension . Is there a place in the car where I can check that, or a place to adjust the suspension .(sorry for my poor English)
Yes. Look under the plastic covers in the frunk. Mag Ride has electrical connections on the shock towers and non mag ride doesn't have them.

Is there any adjustment in the car?
I don't have it, but as I recall cars with mag ride have a suspension setting for "tour, sport or track". Non mag ride doesn't have those settings, but again I'm not 100% sure

Reactions: Noreplacement
1695306834211.png

Reactions: Murray20c8 and KTJF
Ive had C8's with Magride and without and can tell you that the one with magride was much more comfortable in touring and insanely more firm/harsh when in track but cornered way better.

I miss my magride. I've lost the wide range of adjustability it provided for different driving situations. Without it the ride is just the same all the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.