Apr 26, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette2021
Province
QC
I am the new owner of a 2023 c8, I find that the transmission of my car compresses a lot, especially the 3-2-1 ratios when I stop at a stop sign or a traffic light. I can't figure out why. Got it last week and only have 400 miles. I had a 2021 c8 that I left at 17000 kilometer and it did not behave like this.

Yes yes I read the owner's manual and I did not see anything that could have helped me, the only additional equipment on the 2023 Stingray is the magnetic suspension. I only use tour and automatic mode.

I am the new owner of a 2023 c8, I find that the transmission of my car compresses a lot, especially the 3-2-1 ratios when I stop at a stop sign or a traffic light. I can't figure out why. Got it last week and only have 400 miles. I had a 2021 c8 that I left at 17000 kilometer and it did not behave like this.

Yes yes I read the owner's manual and I did not see anything that could have helped me, the only additional equipment on the 2023 Stingray is the magnetic suspension. I only use tour and automatic mode.
It is normal , for this car. I like it , it feels like a manual shift, down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.