I ordered with mag ride. Are you saying , if with mag ride , my Vette will be delayed longer? Also the mag ride is stiffer than non mag ride , at the softest setting?
I can’t compare to a non mag ride C8, but I can tell you that the mag ride in the softest setting is very comfortable- more than my Mercedes E63

Well, I will order without mag ride. I have been waiting for 25 months , that is long enough. No more delays for an electronic suspension, that s for sure. I still do not have a build date for f sake. Now I just found out I will be getting a 2023!!!!!!! Price increase and all. F...

I am 100% serious, March 23 is when price increases for 2023 get released and allocations on March 24 are expected
I get more and better information , here , than from my dealership !!! You were right . Just got in touch with my salesman and he found out , no more 2022s. So if I know GM I will be paying more for my 2023! I am second on my dealers list , so I will be getting one but these increases are ridiculous. I wonder if I could take them to small claims and tell the judge , GM, is not respecting their contracts. I ordered a 2020 , a 2021, a 2022 and now a 2023 and have to pay 1600$ Canadian more, each time. Is that not a breach of contract . I am not a lawyer , so I wonder?

If you look at the seat bottom, you will notice that the GT1 is the same as the GT2. The back rests are different. A mag ride equipped car would have a more comfortable ride compared to a non mag ride car.
The back rests are a different design, but identical foam density etc.

I get more and better information , here , than from my dealership !!! You were right . Just got in touch with my salesman and he found out , no more 2022s. So if I know GM I will be paying more for my 2023! I am second on my dealers list , so I will be getting one but these increases are ridiculous. I wonder if I could take them to small claims and tell the judge , GM, is not respecting their contracts. I ordered a 2020 , a 2021, a 2022 and now a 2023 and have to pay 1600$ Canadian more, each time. Is that not a breach of contract . I am not a lawyer , so I wonder?
If you have your sales agreement you will find it has a clause that if they can't provide you with that car, then it becomes null and void.

Reactions: Bunny hop
My agreement is to pay MSRP at the time of order. So yep 2023 price increases for sure. Oh well, at least there will be some new wheel options for 2023 and new colours to choose from. Can't wait for the 2023 build and price website to be up soon.
Good luck , I am paying , also MSRP, but that will be my third price increase. Original, Order date was 19/02/2020.

go ahead but you will lose,
‘lose your claim, your time and the respect of all in attendance
‘just so as you know cause you asked

No, 2022 allocations are done. March 24 is start of 2023
Denis, you are far too sure on this. I wouldn't be. It's my guess that they will extend the 2022 MY. How far, I have no idea, but both the 20 and 21 MYs were extended.

Yes, there are actually two new colours, both for the Anniversary Editions, White Pearl Metallic and Carbon Flash Metallic
you are right, I guess I disregarded the 2 shades of grey as they are not available on C8 without 70s anniversary edition. But I don't see why anyone would get a white or black when there is Rapid blue, torch red, highlighter yellow and orange LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
No, 2022 allocations are done. March 24 is start of 2023
Hmmm...the 2022 dealer order submission process (DOSP) ends tomorrow so there could be a chance:

1647483577540.png

1647483661059.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread