Casual User
Feb 3, 2020
Montreal, QC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Red HTC
Province
QC
Looks like GM is having bigger issues than previously reported.
  • Rear Park assist deleted due to chip shortage since 1/24
    • Builds starting April 11th will get their car with functional Park Assist
    • Retrofit for cars with delete to begin Q4.
  • 0% availability on ZZ3- Engine appearance and lighting package.
  • 0% availability on 5ZZ- High wing spoiler in Carbon Flash.
  • 0% availability on Magnetic ride control- FE2/FE4" (Note that this apparently includes both Non Z51 AND Z51 builds).

I was expecting my call this week and in a tough bind. Mag ride is a must have for me 😩

• 0% availability on Magnetic ride control- FE2/FE4" (Note that this apparently includes both Non Z51 AND Z51 builds).

I was expecting my call this week and in a tough bind. Mag ride is a must have for me 😩
Where did that info come from?
It's not here.

I'd suggest we sit back and take a deep breath...then wait for "the word from the horse's mouth" or some +++ reliable GM source. You'd think a chip shortage would result in deleting chips in other items where the chips could be plugged in later...as opposed to mag ride, assuming no chips for mag ride = no mag ride set-up at all (do we know??). Either way, I expect for something as important as mag ride, Rhue should be able to get an answer with the help of his dealer, when he's about to put in an order. I'll ask that Rhue keep us all posted. TY.

Quick update:

I pinged Rick Conti and he confirmed the mag ride constraint. This is what he is communicating to customers at his dealership. Not aware of Canada situation.

Another dealership in Florida also updated this notice to their website: Last 22 Order Cycle and 23 Tentative Dates – Stingray's Corvettes

Next week should be the final allocation for 2022s. I will get confirmation from my dealer and report back.

Quick update:

I pinged Rick Conti and he confirmed the mag ride constraint. This is what he is communicating to customers at his dealership. Not aware of Canada situation.

Another dealership in Florida also updated this notice to their website: Last 22 Order Cycle and 23 Tentative Dates – Stingray's Corvettes

Next week should be the final allocation for 2022s. I will get confirmation from my dealer and report back.
Conti is an ass! He has been wrong so many times it's not funny.
Do NOT believe anything he says without confirmation from other REPUTABLE sources.

I have a 2022 HTC in Elkhart blue on order that has a Target Production Week of March 14th. Any idea how long the constraint will be?

I have a 2022 HTC in Elkhart blue on order that has a Target Production Week of March 14th. Any idea how long the constraint will be?
You want to wait until there is something official and not what spews out of Conti's mouth.
This is from the official site. I already posted what was constrained and this is the current message for this week.
So far the mag ride is NOT on constraint.

AVAILABLE MODELS
Stingray Coupe (1YC07)
Stingray Convertible (1YC67)

Due to semiconductor supply shortages, feature availability will change throughout the model year. This guide reflects the features and availability at the time of publication. Check back frequently for updated guides. See the window label of a specific vehicle to determine its content.

Reactions: Buster
You want to wait until there is something official and not what spews out of Conti's mouth.
This is from the official site. I already posted what was constrained and this is the current message for this week.
So far the mag ride is NOT on constraint.

AVAILABLE MODELS
Stingray Coupe (1YC07)
Stingray Convertible (1YC67)

Due to semiconductor supply shortages, feature availability will change throughout the model year. This guide reflects the features and availability at the time of publication. Check back frequently for updated guides. See the window label of a specific vehicle to determine its content.
Thanks for the update.

Roy

All of the constraints are showing on Facebook as dealers are posting up the Workbench screen shots:

1647064083877.png

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8

Does anybody know , when dealers get their allocation numbers?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread