I believe that Fe4 is NOT on constraint. FE4 is Z51 + Mag ride.
I think that is what I saw earlier tonight on the midengine forum.
I pinged Spencer to clarify on this point. They confirmed there is no mag ride option available on all 6 of their allocations, z51 or not. They also only have 1/5 allocation that is non z51 (non mag). I decided to pass over my spot for this round.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
I pinged Spencer to clarify on this point. They confirmed there is no mag ride option available on all 6 of their allocations, z51 or not. They also only have 1/5 allocation that is non z51 (non mag). I decided to pass over my spot for this round.
Yeah I spoke to Sean today and no further allocations this week so you'll either be next week or first week of May.

Dealers in Canada don't often receive allocations the second half of the cycle but happened to closing out the 22s. Maybe this month will be the same?

Yeah I spoke to Sean today and no further allocations this week so you'll either be next week or first week of May.

Dealers in Canada don't often receive allocations the second half of the cycle but happened to closing out the 22s. Maybe this month will be the same?
I was #3 and made it to this allocation, so now I should be #1 for the next round. For mag ride I'll wait late May or June if I have to. As you said it is totally worth it, even more so for daily street driving (read through at least 8 different posts on ME/CF forums, and watched 5 youtube videos lol).

Reactions: Corvette-North
I was #3 and made it to this allocation, so now I should be #1 for the next round. For mag ride I'll wait late May or June if I have to. As you said it is totally worth it, even more so for daily street driving (read through at least 8 different posts on ME/CF forums, and watched 5 youtube videos lol).
Yup!

I had a 20 C8 with Z51 and no mag ride. It was rough riding especially when I lowered the Z51 suspension.

My 21 C8 didn't have Z51 but had mag ride and it was a night and day difference and felt the same when I lowered it using the adjustable perches on the mag ride suspension.

My 23 will be both Z51 and Mag Ride...lol.

So is there a particular day Canadian dealers normally get their allocations? And I assume it's once a month?

So is there a particular day Canadian dealers normally get their allocations? And I assume it's once a month?
Usually the first Thursday of a month or what's known as the first half of the cycle.

They receive two allocations batches per month...one the first half and another the second half (which normally doesn't include C8s)

I believe that Fe4 is NOT on constraint. FE4 is Z51 + Mag ride.
I think that is what I saw earlier tonight on the midengine forum.
My last order , for 2023 C8 , I did not take mag ride because of all the rumors . I have waited too long , already , to see my order, backordered . In videos, on YouTube , they say, if you track/race, you should get it but if not, save your money because the C8 drives great without it.

My last order , for 2023 C8 , I did not take mag ride because of all the rumors . I have waited too long , already , to see my order, backordered . In videos, on YouTube , they say, if you track/race, you should get it but if not, save your money because the C8 drives great without it.
Unfortunately, I've ridden in my neighbors non Z51 C8 without mag ride and I wasn't a fan. More body roll than I would have wanted and it looks like a monster truck.

Mag ride for $2180 is a steal for the ability to change settings on the road and to lower the suspension as it has adjustable perches.

• Agree
Reactions: Bucketoy
Unfortunately, I've ridden in my neighbors non Z51 C8 without mag ride and I wasn't a fan. More body roll than I would have wanted and it looks like a monster truck.

Mag ride for $2180 is a steal for the ability to change settings on the road and to lower the suspension as it has adjustable perches.
Completely agree. I have mag ride, and with the softest setting the C8 rides more comfortably and luxuriously than my Mercedes. Definitely worth the cost!

Completely agree. I have mag ride, and with the softest setting the C8 rides more comfortably and luxuriously than my Mercedes. Definitely worth the cost!
If you don't know what you're missing then you don't know what you're missing! I don't know what I'm missing. ;)

Lot of discussion on this topic at Spring Mountain 2 weeks ago. Our instructor said the same thing... for everything you get, it's a bargain. He also said the ride in a MSRC car set on "TOUR" is a little softer than any factory setting in a non MSRC car.

Reactions: Rhue
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread