Update:

No allocations today but next week is when Canadian dealers receive second half allocations. They don't normally receive vette allocations in the second half but GM could surprise everyone fulfilling what's been restricted for 2022s
I do not believe in Santa but I wish this would be possible. :Cheers2::Cheers2:

Update: I just heard back from Spencer that they only received 1 allocation for the final 2022 batch. Looks like I will be getting a 2023 (on the bright side I get to have the parking sensor and mag ride I suppose) :(:)

I don't follow, why would the constraints on mag-ride not carry over into 2023?
Does Bowling Green get to open boxes marked "2023 parts only" ?? :Confused5:

Constraints are more about timing as well. By April reverse parking is expected to be back so hoping the same for mag ride for summer. Since I’m paying more for 2023, will wait it out.

Got my allocation. Has to be a Z51 build As that is all that they will be building to close out 2022 model. Ughh that extra $7500 I would have rather used to upgrade to a 2LT. Oh well!
It sucks that you cannot get exactly what you want when you are ordering the car and paying the price.

Reactions: wlgj
Got my allocation. Has to be a Z51 build As that is all that they will be building to close out 2022 model. Ughh that extra $7500 I would have rather used to upgrade to a 2LT. Oh well!
You could pass on this allocation. You shouldn't lose your spot in line. The next person might want a Z51 and you can get a 2023

Reactions: Bucketoy and wlgj
My first C8 was 1LT with Z51, you will enjoy it plus when it came time for resale it never hurt value as myself and CamC8 both traded our 1LT's for 25K over MSRP with 15000km on them

• Haha
Reactions: CamsC8 and Sparro
Quick update on 2023 April allocations: Looks like they have mag ride constraints for both Z51 and non Z51. Spencer had 6 allocations available (1 non-z51), and all of them can only be ordered without mag ride. I have decided to wait it out for next month's allocation as mag ride is a must have for me. Worst case I will go non-z51 without mag ride (I waited 12 months now, might as well wait another 4 weeks to see if I can get my specs). Congrats to waitlist #4-7 (as long as mag ride is not a deal breaker).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread