This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LSXtacy getting FAST.....ER

Thanks Colin. I'm very happy. We will have to catch up soon.

Riley, thanks! I'll have to take some vid and then get some help. If possible I'll do a cold idle start, a warm up clip and maybe some revs.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Which cam did you go with? Sounds about right. My build with a vrx5 did 425 but I ported the stock heads so that's probably where the 10 or so ponies came from. Plus I don't doubt that you got more due to the quality of your tune. With stock heads that's a very strong number!!! You're going to love it. That is very friendly road course power and capable of hanging in there with a LOT of machinery!!

HLN A55, I went with the LG G5X3 cam. I'm very happy with the numbers and the drive home from Dasilva Motorsports was awesome. Now I just have to get used to the power and where it comes in at. Thanks for your kind words. Sounds like your Z was a beast. I'm totally hoping that it will hang with some newer high power exotics at a road course now.

No problem vette sibling!!!! I sold mine a little while ago but now that the track is opening this year in edmonton I'm considering something next spring again. I think from what I recall that those 2 cams are pretty similar so I know you'll love it!! I don't think I lost too much on the bottom but around 3k there was a MUCH larger kick in the pants. Honestly I thought it was perfect power for the track. I drive around quite a few vipers and 392 hemis and mustangs!!! Enjoy! And most of all, love that you're driving it like it should be driven!

YouTube

Finally uploaded a video of my new G5X3 cam. This is by far the best mod that I have ever done! Words can't describe how awesome my car is now. It still drives nice at low RPM's but up high it's such a different beast. I still haven't really put my foot in it yet. Still getting used to it.

Thanks for fixing it, sounds very very nice. Is that the end or do you have other mods instore?

Yeah, that's the end for power adders. Potentially heads, but that's a huge maybe. I still have a RAM clutch that I bought shortly after I bought my Z a few years ago, so I have that to do yet at some point. Next year maybe a Pfadt sway bar upgrade or new wheels or a stereo upgrade (one that plays MP3's and/or is Android compatible).

Great mod Justin -- and excellent sound. I like it a lot. Can't wait to see that beast in action...We got to hook up soon......lots of news and I must see the Z-car....

You free this weekend any time? pm me.

Colin.