Manny, I bought this set up 3 years ago at Summit Racing. Is it worth my while to install this now while the headers are going in or should I just wait until my stock clutch craps out? I would also need an aluminum flywheel and a polyurethane "6 shooter" coupling for the driveshaft.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358118122924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358118122924.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 18
Manny just informed me today that my LG's are in. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like.

LSXtasy: My 2nd mod (after the Vararam) was having Manny install my LG Street Series Headers, (along with Magnaflow Cats) on my C5. Nice low, killer growl while idling, then beautifully roars when you hit the hammer. I couldn't be happier. You're going to love 'em! :coolgleam:

LSXtasy: My 2nd mod (after the Vararam) was having Manny install my LG Street Series Headers, (along with Magnaflow Cats) on my C5. Nice low, killer growl while idling, then beautifully roars when you hit the hammer. I couldn't be happier. You're going to love 'em! :coolgleam:

Thanks Paul. I'm really pumped. I'm hoping it will wake up my Magnaflow cat back.

+1 on the VaraRam and LG's -- beauty mod.

C.

I was happy with iust the Vararam. I can only imagine what the combo of FAST intake, 90mm tb, LG longtubes and a good tune will yield. Hard numbers from the dyno will be cool but the first drive will tell it all. I appreciate the input guys. Everyone here seems very happy with these mods (Vararam/ LG longtubes). :thumbup:

I was happy with iust the Vararam. I can only imagine what the combo of FAST intake, 90mm tb, LG longtubes and a good tune will yield. Hard numbers from the dyno will be cool but the first drive will tell it all. I appreciate the input guys. Everyone here seems very happy with these mods (Vararam/ LG longtubes). :thumbup:

You'll be so happy with it you'll have to move the seat back a notch or 2 on your first drive. :D

Last edited:
Will do, FordPerfect. I didn't get my Vararam until late in the season, so I really wasn't able to enjoy it as I had to drive it mildly so that the computer could adjust to all the air getting pulled in. I saw a set of LG's at Manny's today, so I can't wait until they're installed and I'm driving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.