Wow Justin -- That's even better than I thought .... Awesome power for sure.
That Z is an even bigger beast now....... congrats and kudos to Manny's crew.

I can't get over that : 52 hp ??? Arun must have retuned and optimized everything to get that...... That is one fine job with a cam and tune....

I bet you're happy with that.....

Can't wait to hear it in person. may even be tempted with a cam sometime down the road when I'm used to or bored with what I have now.:D

We gots to hook up soon brother -- let me know when you're available and I can meet and 'compare notes'.....:D

C.

Thanks Colin. I'm very happy. We will have to catch up soon.

Riley, thanks! I'll have to take some vid and then get some help. If possible I'll do a cold idle start, a warm up clip and maybe some revs.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Which cam did you go with? Sounds about right. My build with a vrx5 did 425 but I ported the stock heads so that's probably where the 10 or so ponies came from. Plus I don't doubt that you got more due to the quality of your tune. With stock heads that's a very strong number!!! You're going to love it. That is very friendly road course power and capable of hanging in there with a LOT of machinery!!

Which cam did you go with? Sounds about right. My build with a vrx5 did 425 but I ported the stock heads so that's probably where the 10 or so ponies came from. Plus I don't doubt that you got more due to the quality of your tune. With stock heads that's a very strong number!!! You're going to love it. That is very friendly road course power and capable of hanging in there with a LOT of machinery!!

HLN A55, I went with the LG G5X3 cam. I'm very happy with the numbers and the drive home from Dasilva Motorsports was awesome. Now I just have to get used to the power and where it comes in at. Thanks for your kind words. Sounds like your Z was a beast. I'm totally hoping that it will hang with some newer high power exotics at a road course now.

No problem vette sibling!!!! I sold mine a little while ago but now that the track is opening this year in edmonton I'm considering something next spring again. I think from what I recall that those 2 cams are pretty similar so I know you'll love it!! I don't think I lost too much on the bottom but around 3k there was a MUCH larger kick in the pants. Honestly I thought it was perfect power for the track. I drive around quite a few vipers and 392 hemis and mustangs!!! Enjoy! And most of all, love that you're driving it like it should be driven!

YouTube

Finally uploaded a video of my new G5X3 cam. This is by far the best mod that I have ever done! Words can't describe how awesome my car is now. It still drives nice at low RPM's but up high it's such a different beast. I still haven't really put my foot in it yet. Still getting used to it.:canada:

Thanks for fixing it, sounds very very nice. Is that the end or do you have other mods instore?

Yeah, that's the end for power adders. Potentially heads, but that's a huge maybe. I still have a RAM clutch that I bought shortly after I bought my Z a few years ago, so I have that to do yet at some point. Next year maybe a Pfadt sway bar upgrade or new wheels or a stereo upgrade (one that plays MP3's and/or is Android compatible).

Great mod Justin -- and excellent sound. I like it a lot. Can't wait to see that beast in action...We got to hook up soon......lots of news and I must see the Z-car....

You free this weekend any time? pm me.

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.