Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
after that photo I thought I would send a pic of the center of Canada sign .. little dismal here yesterday . with the man corvette club involved, I was at an event during an all corvette summer show and shine , I believe it was more than 35 vettes all generations just from here that showed and I knew of at least 5 more that were not available that day

Attachments

• IMG_1704    center canada.jpg
    IMG_1704 center canada.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi Derek,
There's a very good chance that Heather and I will coming on this cruise. I guess it's looking like a 6 day event i'm thinking.

That's great news. For a realistic evaluation yes you are likely right as Wayne and his gang are planning a full day of events. The Saturday night will be a late one if he sorts out the BBQ venue. For the Edmonton group 6 days door to door splitting the trip both ways I'm thinking. We've been talking and Waynes plans are firming up. He has a block of 30 rooms reserved already and is pulling the details together. In the next couple of weeks we will be releasing a registration and announcing all the fun details.

Glad to have you aboard. :thumbs:

We should be able to meet up with the BC group in Calgary, then travel to Regina, stay overnight, meet up with the Sask group and travel to Winnipeg next day.
Edmonton to Calgary - 300kms
Calgary to Regina - 760kms
Regina - Winnipeg - 570kms
Edmonton group may choose to overnight in Calgary to give us a good start in the morning.
Always thinking

Reactions: Baby Ray
We should be able to meet up with the BC group in Calgary, then travel to Regina, stay overnight, meet up with the Sask group and travel to Winnipeg next day.
Edmonton to Calgary - 300kms
Calgary to Regina - 760kms
Regina - Winnipeg - 570kms
Edmonton group may choose to overnight in Calgary to give us a good start in the morning.
Always thinking
Perhaps a short stop in Reddeer for us RD folk to join the convoy.

Perhaps a short stop in Reddeer for us RD folk to join the convoy.
Of course. Can't go past Red Deer without stopping for you two plus Paul & Joanne and anyone else I may have missed. Eric and his wife in Pine Lke
Exciting already and only 8 months away.

Last edited:
Only 226 days to go! Driving and meeting other corvette owners will be a treat as usual. I've already been letting Joanne know there will be no shopping on this trip. Well if there's corvette stuff yes, shopping mall shopping no. No room in the car! Haha!
I do know that if there a shopping mall, Bonnie and/or Joanne will find it. Problem is my wife knows I'll find room.

Reactions: Baby Ray

Users who are viewing this thread