Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Missed the caravan a few years ago to Bowling Green. I organized a round trip from Calgary to Vegas approx 4 years ago and had a blast. If you have never experienced a long cruise with a large group of vettes then this could be your first one.
I am a member of the Corvettes Unlimited in Calgary and will encourage others to come.

Great to see you here Ross. The Calgary to Vegas trip sounds like a good one. Love to hear about the next one.

Appreciate you passing on the word for this event to the Corvettes Unlimited gang.

Derek

Reactions: turbozig
~

It sure is looking like it's "Manitoba here we come"!
and it's straight ahead for us
to being "meeting (stuck) in the middle with you" ...
with hope that we don't have to direct anyone to take a turn ahead
("clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right")
although it might appear to be starting for me ...

stuckinthemiddlewithu.jpg

OK here's message [HASHTAG]#1000[/HASHTAG] and I'm still clowning around like a joker
and I'm not gonna ask anyone if I should make a turn ahead
:Shifty:
(especially by that guy who banned me due to message [HASHTAG]#999[/HASHTAG])
was just trying to help a friend be a kid again ...
:thumbs:

Last edited:

(especially by that guy who banned me due to message [HASHTAG]#999[/HASHTAG])
was just trying to help a friend be a kid again ...
:thumbs:

I've discussed your post # 999 with President Trump Spence. Upon my recommendation he has decided to issue a presidential pardon. Carry on to POST # 2000 at your leisure.

pardon.jpg

Hello fellow CCF Corvette pilots...

Based on the poll results I am going to move forward with this cruise planning centering around July 14 2018. I expect there will be some undecided members that will join as their schedules allow them to. With a few joiners expected in the last weeks before we should see around 40 cars. Makes for a pretty fun cruise from both directions for a meet with our cousins from the Corvette Club of Manitoba.

So in the next weeks some announcements will be made on the venue, prizes and special items available exclusively to those joining us. We will find and post hotel information that will hopefully provide a Corvette friendly rate. Fun events for the weekend are being discussed with the local club from Manitoba. More on that later.

Once all this is sorted out I will post a flyer with a summary all the info for you all. In the meantime keep adding your ideas.

Wayne I look forward to talking with you soon.

D

Looking forward to this more and more every day Derek. I'm hoping we see some more from the East come on board as well as time goes on. You are correct. As we get closer, more will be able to commit as well. :thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread