Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd really like to know what went on here

Screenshot_20180712-164157_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Riley P
Day 2 driving is done. Sault Ste. Marie to Thunder Bay. Rain off and on most of the day. We had a close encounter with a cow moose, good thing we were slowing down already for bridge construction. Visibility was sketchy at times. Sandy had us off roading going to an Amethyst mine.
P_20180712_141824.jpg
P_20180712_163853_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
New update for Saturday caravan cruise out to Bernie & Bev's for the BBQ.
If everyone (including me, as I have a lot to do after autocross is over) maybe we can all meet in the parking lot for a 4:00PM (10 minutes earlier) departure cruise to the BBQ location?
We will travel about 10 kilometers further East then we need to verses turning off to the BBQ venue and use this time to organize the Corvettes for a photo shoot at this location.
After all this is what the event revolved around. How is everyone with that thought? There is a hard packed gravel service road we can safely pull onto for this opportunity.
Great Idea.

Day 2 driving is done. Sault Ste. Marie to Thunder Bay. Rain off and on most of the day. We had a close encounter with a cow moose, good thing we were slowing down already for bridge construction. Visibility was sketchy at times. Sandy had us off roading going to an Amethyst mine.View attachment 18057View attachment 18058
I didn't know the 04 model year had the optional transfer case.. :cool::p:D

Reactions: Bixter44
I don't know if I speak for those of us working but you have no idea how envious I am when I think I could be enjoying a time with other Corvette enthusiasts instead of rocking and rolling from the remnants of hurricane Chris. Have a great time guys and remember it didn't happen if there are no pictures. :Biggrin:

I don't know if I speak for those of us working but you have no idea how envious I am when I think I could be enjoying a time with other Corvette enthusiasts instead of rocking and rolling from the remnants of hurricane Chris. Have a great time guys and remember it didn't happen if there are no pictures. :Biggrin:
Would have been great to see you here. Good possibility you would have won the "furthest from the East"

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread