Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stopped by Costco tonight and he assured me no Ethanol in their 91 premium gas. Only 94 is at Husky or Mowhawk and it has Ethanol.
Look at past post about car wash, updated the 1st one it might be tricky to see and you'll say there is no car wash here.

Reactions: YFCvii
Coin Car washes in the area, click names for Google maps directions, for most the blue path is best route wash type

Husky wand wash very good pressure, 8 bays (but at any given time 2 could be down) my car wash of choice, although the vacuums there suck or should I say don't suck.
At first the cash wash bays are hard to see, drive by the C-Store and around past the McDonald's and the car wash bays are to the East of McDonald's, entrance on the North side.

Henry's Car Wash - wand wash, decent pressure, Watch as certain bays are not Corvette friendly. Across the street to the East is an Esso 3 bay wash
Esso Car wash - wand wash, 6 bays (have not been here, but heard decent pressure)
Tubby's Car Wash - 4 wand wash bays (have not been here)

Hey Wayne u live like only 2 miles from event site.. maybe we Manitoba guys can just bring whole bunch of hose lengths and use your water, your soap and your towels for event car wash !!!

I see @Z16Jim on Glympse doing the speed limit, yawn. :) and lots of expired Glympses.

Remember by default glympse sets expiry time to something low like 15 mins, you can (if feeling brave) set this to 4 hours or whatever the max is so as to avoid going
back and re-enabling it.

LeBaron is leading from the East. 😂
BF871C43-3506-44C3-984A-E9C11F9FBB7B.png
DD834CD6-7D07-4C33-BA85-BFB81F9532AA.png

Reactions: Nik and 61ratvette
Looks like my issues have been resolved so I can attend the MITM event. Wooooo! So pumped about this.

Derek, thanks for posting about all who were involved with making this event. Quite extraordinary! Unbelievable the amount of work and time people did to put this on. My hats off to all of you! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Reactions: ddgermann
Lots of construction between Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie. Even some gravel where they have ripped up the asphalt.
I had been considering going up through Timmins but it looks like a lot of forest fires in the area.

Lots of construction between Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie. Even some gravel where they have ripped up the asphalt.
I had been considering going up through Timmins but it looks like a lot of forest fires in the area.

Been tracking You and Jim on Glympse today. Glad day 1 is behind you with no big problems.
Hopefully tomorrow is much smoother sailing for you both.
The horde from the West will be in Moose Jaw this time tomorrow. :oops:

New update for Saturday caravan cruise out to Bernie & Bev's for the BBQ.
If everyone (including me, as I have a lot to do after autocross is over) maybe we can all meet in the parking lot for a 4:00PM (10 minutes earlier) departure cruise to the BBQ location?
We will travel about 10 kilometers further East then we need to verses turning off to the BBQ venue and use this time to organize the Corvettes for a photo shoot at this location.
After all this is what the event revolved around. How is everyone with that thought? There is a hard packed gravel service road we can safely pull onto for this opportunity.

Attachments

• 1531367141135.png
    1531367141135.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread