Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you have any idea how many guys are coming from the East and West?

Yes I do Jim. You can check on the Corvette Zone MITM event for the RSVP totals. This tally is deceiving however as quite a few did not RSVP. I have a spreadsheet with the starting point details as well. I will send you over the tally There is quite a large crew from around Winnipeg that are attending also.
Meet in the Middle 2018

57D5D47C-F73B-4AA8-8F2C-A33682967A7C.png

:Wideyed: LAST CALL - FAIR WARNING :Wideyed:
for the night of JULY 11th 2018
GROUP RATE BLOCK is closing for
the NIGHT BEFORE STAY option
for the Calgary LAUNCH to MITM
the remainder of a block of rooms are released tomorrow June 13th, 2018
all particulars are in this letter below ... Cheers !
Meet-in-the-Middle-Corvette-July-11-2018-Booking-Instructions-SPIS5063.jpg
ohhhh ... time is getting soooo close to the Launch ... tick-tock :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Z16Jim
Much to my disappointment, the wife and I will not be able to join on this cruise. Our lives have changed quite a lot since last posting here, so I do apologize for the late notice. Much of our summer, this year for sure, will be spent caring for my father as his mental health has been progressively declining, and I simply can't be that far away for that long. At least not right now anyway.
We'll miss the cruise, but I hope it's a successful and enjoyable trip for all.

Looking forward to meeting all the traveling guests that start to arrive on Friday. There should be Corvette Parking only, it will be behind the hotel in the park-aid on 1 of the upper levels.
There are 2 entry points, it likely won't be the 1st one you see, (South side) be sure to take the East side entry point only, the other one will not get you to upper levels.
More details to get posted here this coming week. Wishing everyone safe travels without incidents.

Looking forward to meeting all the traveling guests that start to arrive on Friday. There should be Corvette Parking only, it will be behind the hotel in the park-aid on 1 of the upper levels.
There are 2 entry points, it likely won't be the 1st one you see, (South side) be sure to take the East side entry point only, the other one will not get you to upper levels.
More details to get posted here this coming week. Wishing everyone safe travels without incidents.
Great work Wayne. I am sure everything will be top notch

This is excellent Wayne. The caravan from the West should be rolling in about 5 or so.
Grab the Glympse app and add CCF to your groups. You will see a swarm of corvettes moving across Alberta and Saskatchewan Thursday then zeroing in on your home town Friday afternoon.
Or just text me and I’ll let you know where we are.
Spent the day getting all the Show & Shine things and name tags built and packed up so pretty much ready here. :Biggrin:
Look forward to meeting you in a few days.

D

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Well sh*t. Just had a family issue come up so I may not be able to make it. What an incredible disappointment. I’ll keep people posted. I should still be able to meet up with the Edmonton people on Thursday but may not be able to carry on through the trip. :(:(

Well sh*t. Just had a family issue come up so I may not be able to make it. What an incredible disappointment. I’ll keep people posted. I should still be able to meet up with the Edmonton people on Thursday but may not be able to carry on through the trip. :(:(

Family first Riley. Hope everything works out.
Look forward to meeting up with you even for the Thursday. Either way all the best man.

Reactions: YFCvii
We will miss you Riley.... Hope all is well.

Geez Jim! That looks awesome!
Thanks guys. Everything is fine for the most part. There’s people on this forum with much more difficult trials than I’m dealing with but it’s enough that most likely I won’t be able to make it. All the fun anticipation and now I’m just crushed by not being able to go. However, I am really looking forward to seeing all on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread