Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I know for myself, that I would prefer someone that has a Corvette to wash mine as they would understand how picky and protective Corvette owners are, and I am guessing by looking at this group of older middle aged males that there would be a better chance of them owning a Corvette than a group of early 20's ladies. :D

Last edited:
I've got the team lined up for the car wash!

View attachment 13991

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!........... Those are the guys the Mustang Meets use Riley.... This is who we use in Red Deer.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

girls_car_wash_3.jpg

Interesting. I hope she is using the two bucket method and don't want to think about where she has the sponge. :rofl: At least they are using lots of water and I've never heard of skin scratching a car, so this group would be approved. I'll inform the previous group that they can go back to the Mustang gang. :D

January 23rd ... seems a long way off ... however it s like a business in the planning to get there ...
Has the Moose Jaw accommodation been approached for availability and pricing?
I am requiring to finish up my Calgary Start "package" so that a few who I know who are considering this can Budget and then just phone everything up and commit in one sitting.
The Moose Jaw stop phone number and pricing is all that I need now. I don't want to step on anyones approach for Moose Jaw if it is already in motion.
I can imagine a few others might be waiting to see this whole package so they can budget and decide to commit to MITM as well.
I will approach Moose Jaw if nobody else already is ... just let me know (I just can't find who was maybe going to do this).
Thank you

Sent Derek the Moose Jaw Information but can post here for you, or whoever to transfer.

Heritage Inn - 1590 Main St N, Moose Jaw, SK
Home « Moose Jaw, SK « Heritage Inn Hotels

As of right now, roughly $100 per night, but I'll see if I can get better pricing, and arranged parking for the Corvettes, but really, it's Moose Jaw. Pretty safe. In fact, I just looked up their crime map. Here are the results.

upload_2018-1-23_9-28-18.png

Sent Derek the Moose Jaw Information but can post here for you, or whoever to transfer.

As of right now, roughly $100 per night, but I'll see if I can get better pricing, and arranged parking for the Corvettes, but really, it's Moose Jaw. Pretty safe. In fact, I just looked up their crime map. Here are the results.

View attachment 14094
Thank you,
When a rate is confirmed with maybe a group name ... this is what I am compiling for the Calgary Start group.
Then it will placed in the hands of those considering from BC and a couple of new-to-CCF here in Calgary.
I know one of them just wants to have just one sitting to phone everything up for Calgary, Moose Jaw and Winnipeg and be done.
Thank you.

Reactions: Riley P

View attachment 14094

So you are on the Moose Jaw hotel Riley? Ok great. I will get the detail for the group # and special rate, parking etc onto the Event post. SO far it's just the hotel.

Reactions: Riley P
I am on the Moose Jaw hotels. And thinking about where to meet in Regina for the Saskatchewan people who are local. It'll either be Regina Motor Products, who are a sponsor of the Regina Corvette Club (I can see if I can get some swag out of them), or just meeting in the Southland Mall parking lot as it is huge, and there is a Starbucks to fill up on some caffeine for the next hitch.

Also, I booked us all (Guessing seating for 50, with room to adjust numbers) at The Red Barn in Moosomin which is just over 2 hours from Regina.

Here is the site: The Red Barn Restaurant

They are blocking off a station for us and asked if we would use the front service which means you go up and order your food, take a number, and when your food is ready, they bring it to your table. They seem pretty versed with larger groups and said this is the fastest method.

Then afterwards, the next scheduled stop may be in Brandon (1.5 hours travel time from Moosomin) to stretch our legs before the final pull to Winnipeg (2.5 hours from Brandon).

Well, I know for myself, that I would prefer someone that has a Corvette to wash mine as they would understand how picky and protective Corvette owners are, and I am guessing by looking at this group of older middle aged males that there would be a better chance of them owning a Corvette than a group of early 20's ladies. :D
Still no excuse for the choice of car wash people. Really, do you think its fitting for a guy to wear a tie to wash cars???

View attachment 14094

Wait till mid July and see those stats go all to hell. The wild bunch are coming.:Biggrin:

Reactions: ddgermann
We have that group booking blocked off in Moose Jaw soon? Phoned the proposed hotel tonight (Feb 5th) ... but they apparently don't know we are coming yet ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread