Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here are the Moose Jaw Hotel details. This can also be found on the "Corvette Zone" in the MITM event.

Details: Heritage Inn Moose Jaw, Sk
  • 20 rooms blocked off for Thursday July 12th. (well 19 now)
  • Use "CCF Meet in the Middle" as a booking reference.
  • Rate: $96.00 per night. For $7.00 extra a hot breakfast is added on.
  • Rooms must be booked by June 12th for the rate.
  • Free cancellation up to EOB July 10th.
  • Check in time 16:00 however they will let us in early if we want providing the rooms are ready.
  • There is a banquet room available if we decide to have a group meal. (I can arrange this if you all want to go that way)
  • Plenty of parking. We will take over a section of the parking lot.
  • Phone: Toll Free 1 (888) 888-4374 or 1 (306) 693-7550 Direct.
The Heritage Inn Moose Jaw

Please let me know how you feel about having a group dinner.

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
Here are the Moose Jaw Hotel details. This can also be found on the "Corvette Zone" in the MITM event.

Details: Heritage Inn Moose Jaw, Sk
  • 20 rooms blocked off for Thursday July 12th. (well 19 now)
  • Use "CCF Meet in the Middle" as a booking reference.
  • Rate: $96.00 per night. For $7.00 extra a hot breakfast is added on.
  • Rooms must be booked by June 12th for the rate.
  • Free cancellation up to EOB July 10th.
  • Check in time 16:00 however they will let us in early if we want providing the rooms are ready.
  • There is a banquet room available if we decide to have a group meal. (I can arrange this if you all want to go that way)
  • Plenty of parking. We will take over a section of the parking lot.
  • Phone: Toll Free 1 (888) 888-4374 or 1 (306) 693-7550 Direct.
The Heritage Inn Moose Jaw

Please let me know how you feel about having a group dinner.

Just so that everyone knows ... and finding that Derek has himself a bit busy today ...
On his suggestion, I have Booked a Dinner option at Boston Pizza next door to our Hotel in Moose Jaw.
Boston Pizza is known for having an awesome varied selection of menu items that should satisfy every Corvette Pilot and Navigator.
It's licensed too ... :angelic: :Cheers2:
The reservation has been made for as early as 6:30pm "Corvette Meet in the Middle" Section and the Restaurant is open late (so no rush).
So the night in Moose Jaw is looking awesome ... more to come from Derek in the "all-encompassing" event page

To make it official.

After Check-in at the Moose Jaw hotel and when the ladies are tired of polishing and hearing how awesome our Corvettes are.... We are off for dinner at Boston Pizza just next to the hotel. Spence has made arrangements for a section for 30 hungry travellers from 6:30pm up to a 2am closing.
This offers an awesome variation of menu items and is licensed too.
Cars get parked & it's walking distance from our Hotel to next door.
Should meet everyone's taste and reasonable price and easier on coordinating. Thanks Spence!

Thursday July 12th from 6:30pm
Boston Pizza (1-306-691-5455)
1650 Main Street, Moose Jaw
"Corvette Meet in the Middle" Section

This information is also on the 'Corvette Zone" event

Meet in the Middle 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii and turbozig
Understanding it is rather far, I am still surprised to see so few from Ontario East. The wife is all over this except that she isnt sure whether she wants to stay with parents, the group or at the Forks which is where we always stay.

Will touch base with Jeremy and others when it gets closer to the time.

Last edited:
Understanding it is rather far, I am still surprised to see so few from Ontario East. The wife is all over this except that she isnt sure whether she wants to stay with parents, the group or at the Forks which is where we always stay.

Will touch base with Jeremy and others when it gets closer to the time.

Sounds good Les,

There are a couple cars from Ontario so far. Over on "Corvette Zone" the event is filling with details now with the guys planning the Western launches and connections. It would be great for you guys from the East to chat and decide the where and whens as I will put it all in the event to support your trip planning.

Here is the link to the Corvette Zone Event.
Meet in the Middle 2018

It will be great for all of us to meet and have a few laughs.

Derek

To make it official.

After Check-in at the Moose Jaw hotel and when the ladies are tired of polishing and hearing how awesome our Corvettes are.... We are off for dinner at Boston Pizza just next to the hotel. Spence has made arrangements for a section for 30 hungry travellers from 6:30pm up to a 2am closing.
Should meet everyone's taste and reasonable price and easier on coordinating. Thanks Spence!

A super big thanks to Spence and Derek for getting the Saskatchewan arrangements......arranged after patiently waiting for this Saskatchewan person to get it done, then just getting it done. So my apologies and thanks for your planning. :Hurray::Hurray::Hurray:

Ok Folks. A couple things to update you on.

Wayne has made great arrangements for registration and dinner for Friday night in Winnipeg.

Meet in the Middle 2018

Also, I have opened up the poll again on the top of this thread again.

All you guys from Ontario / Quebec look at the Corvette Zone MITM event and see Jims Eastern kickoff information to meet up and enjoy your drive to Winnipeg together. You can communicate via Cruise - Lets Meet in the Middle East! or contact Jim via PM. Z16Jim
I will be updating the Corvette Zone event based on what I discover off your CCF LMITME kick off thread.

The gang from BC is growing and I will post a kick off point on the Corvette Zone MITM event if one of you guys starts a thread here to organize your drive into Alberta.

Pre-sales for shirts, hats and commemorative plaques will start soon. Design is all done and the vendors are waiting to roll this stuff out.
Awards and Trophies are designed and purchased. I will be picking them up in the next few weeks.

More to come...

Derek

Hi Derek ... I see all the goodies and just checking ... we have to wait to order them correct ? (as I cannot find a way to commit to an order yet - says coming soon)

We are just getting the webstore set up Spence. Yes you will be able to buy these items through the Corvette Zone MITM event post. Nik is doing the backend work for us and I will be populating the items in soon. We will do as many pre-sales/delivery as possible as my car will have 1sq/ft of space left after Michelle moves her steamer trunk in for the trip.

Wonder if I can get this in carbon fibre? o_O

6222E893-CF89-4AC1-ADD4-02735700FCB9.jpeg

We are just getting the webstore set up Spence. Yes you will be able to buy these items through the Corvette Zone MITM event post. Nik is doing the backend work for us and I will be populating the items in soon. We will do as many pre-sales/delivery as possible as my car will have 1sq/ft of space left after Michelle moves her steamer trunk in for the trip.

Wonder if I can get this in carbon fibre? o_O

View attachment 14964
OK ... just making sure ... thx as I would hate for you thinking I (we) don't want anything ...
and I am good to wait as I currently have about two other clean t-shirts left in on my "Clean OK for Company" shelf until I am forced to do my laundry ;)

Last edited:
Another small milestone reached.

The MITM swag is all available now in the Corvette Zone store. Products Archive - Corvette Zone
All these items can be purchased right out of the CZ store.

Enjoy

Thanks Derek for putting in the time to get this going. I've now created new menu links to the store and published our announcement.

If you have problems checking out do ping me here. The store currently supports Paypal as well as Visa/MC/Amex via Paypal if you don't have a paypal account.

Although not attending,great work you’ve put into this event Derek. Well beyond anyone’s expectations I’m sure. And considering you’re halfway around the world most of the time too. That only shows your passion and dedication to making it a great event.

The merchandise looks pretty good. Myself I’d like the logo to be on the back of the shirts But that aside,they look really good.

The Corvette Zone webstore has been busy already today for the MITM shirts and hats.
So here's how this is going to work gang. I'm going to sell the MITM items for number of weeks then place the order with the vendor. As they are available in all sizes, once I have a decent sized order amount I will have them made. The design is all done and ready to go. This may prevent me from having 40 small ladies MITM shirts in my closet.....and 50 others.

Thanks for your orders. I will be contacting each of you when I ship your items.

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread