Oct 18, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
SL500
Province
QC
Good day, I read the stages process of production 2000, 3000, 3200, 340 3800 etc. I just order an 2024 C8 Stingray Z51 And i would like to follow the production process but can not find how to. Please guide me. Thanks.

Good day, I read the stages process of production 2000, 3000, 3200, 340 3800 etc. I just order an 2024 C8 Stingray Z51 And i would like to follow the production process but can not find how to. Please guide me. Thanks.
Only your dealer can really help you with honest answers and regular information.
When you say you ordered a C8 do you mean you put a deposit with a dealer or do you mean your dealer assigned an allocation to you?
If just a deposit you will have to wait for an allocation.
Please read this thread if you haven't already and then come back with any questions.

• Clever
Reactions: MKC8
Only your dealer can really help you with honest answers and regular information.
When you say you ordered a C8 do you mean you put a deposit with a dealer or do you mean your dealer assigned an allocation to you?
If just a deposit you will have to wait for an allocation.
Please read this thread if you haven't already and then come back with any questions.
Good day Murray, put a deposit 30 months ago and get an allocation today. Thanks for the info.

There's also daily production data on Facebook and the Corvette forums that you can use to gauge when your car will be built.

Ask your dealership if they know the Target Production Week (TPW) which can move and your VIN number. Once you have those two its somewhat easy to figure out when your car will be built. My buddies Z06 will be built on Friday this week...you will be able to narrow it down.

There's also daily production data on Facebook and the Corvette forums that you can use to gauge when your car will be built.

Ask your dealership if they know the Target Production Week (TPW) which can move and your VIN number. Once you have those two its somewhat easy to figure out when your car will be built. My buddies Z06 will be built on Friday this week...you will be able to narrow it down.
Thanks CamsC8 for these informations in regard of the TPW and VIN. Well note.

Reactions: CWO
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.