ummmmmm .... Bill. 5 lobsters is much to much for you alone.... A legitimate Maritimer to help you shell and eat those bad boys only seems right...lol.... enjoy Bill.... Now you have me thinking I better pick some up as well...

Reactions: BDK
Happy New Year to all of you, familly and friends,and to all forum members. We wont have the chance to have lobster for new year's diner, osso bucco will be the menu for this year with some kind of fruit and cereal juice (wine and beer) wish you all good health and a great new corvette season

Stephane from warm Delray Beach Florida

Happy New Year from the frozen prairies to you and yours as well Stephane.... I had to Google osso bucco... sounds delicious... Enjoy!

2017 is soon to arrive......................

To you all the health, happiness and horsepower you can handle in the new year!

Milestones reached, well, I'm still alive, 9 full years of daily walking or running must have helped. Ramping up my running after returning to it some 5 weeks ago. Started out with just 1 km and slowly brought it up a few 100 m every 3 or 4 days. Then 2.2 km of 10 two days ago, 3.8 km of 10 yesterday and 6.3 km of 10 today. Didn't have to have a nap after either. Going to try to celebrate by going with my old club in GP tomorrow morning for the New Year's Resolution 5km fun run.

Oh ya, finally, after it has been sitting in the living room for a couple of weeks, fired up my DJI Phantom Advanced Drone. Scared the daylight out of me. 25 minutes flying time and max ceiling of 19,600 ft above sea level - oh ya! Looking forward to taking it outside but so far it has just been to use the auto launch to 4 feet, turn it around, slip from side to side and then land in the living room. The first time it launched it blew the Christmas cards all over the room, my driving glasses, crossword puzzle book too etc.! So waiting for calm warm weather to take it outside. I hope to try AC'ing again since after moving I'm 35 minutes closer to the tracks in Dawson Creek and Ft. St. John and so I hope to get some video of the cars with the drone.

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.