I tried it the way you said, same problem. It has to be my phone because with my computer, no problems . Maybe I should try the app.
Use a browser. Chrome for Android or whatever on iPhony

Reactions: Bunny hop
You could of ordered from Ontario and waited 1/3rd of the time
you just described me, no way I was putting a deposit in any dealership here in Quebec who get maybe 1 allocation per month, mine are in Ontario and expecting it to be a 19-20 month wait, which is a bit slower than Ciocca’s 14 month claim in the US, but they are the largest so makes sense.

Reactions: Murray20c8
you just described me, no way I was putting a deposit in any dealership here in Quebec who get maybe 1 allocation per month, mine are in Ontario and expecting it to be a 19-20 month wait, which is a bit slower than Ciocca’s 14 month claim in the US, but they are the largest so makes sense.
Don’t compare our wait times to any US dealers let alone a USA dealer that has the highest corvette allocation in the entire world.

Most of us here in Canada have access to the Canadian top 3 dealers that are all selling for MSRP so all Canadian dealers should be compared to the top 3 when people are picking where to leave a deposit.

Don’t compare our wait times to any US dealers let alone a USA dealer that has the highest corvette allocation in the entire world.

Most of us here in Canada have access to the Canadian top 3 dealers that are all selling for MSRP so all Canadian dealers should be compared to the top 3 when people are picking where to leave a deposit.
yup and I am one of them so grateful some members on here led me on the right path. The tougher decision now will be what to do if a call comes in around March / April when the ‘24 model is about to kick in. Will any new potential features be worth refusing a ‘23 allocation to wait for a ‘24. Always something to decide on for this car, the struggle is real !!

yup and I am one of them so grateful some members on here led me on the right path. The tougher decision now will be what to do if a call comes in around March / April when the ‘24 model is about to kick in. Will any new potential features be worth refusing a ‘23 allocation to wait for a ‘24. Always something to decide on for this car, the struggle is real !!
I can't see many new features happening. The price will almost certainly go up as well. If it was me I'd take the first car that comes along.

Do not take that chance, C8 allocations sometimes come far in between. Mine came 6 months after the one before me.

My salesman just called me. My C8 was built on 20/12/2022. It is waiting to be shipped. Not in a hurry , though, with this weather. Also, he said I can leave it there, in the showroom, until April or no more snow/slush on the roads. Cannot wait for spring.
Congratulations man. I picked mine up in Oct /
2022 after waiting 2 years. It is exciting

Reactions: Bunny hop
Good news, bad news, my salesman just emailed me and said my C8 will not arrive until mid May, approximately. Good news because the weather should be ideal but bad because I will have waited 39 months, to get it. :rolleyes:
something is not right, if your car was built in Dec, it should not be delivered in May. Mine was ordered in 2nd week of March and arrived 4th week of April.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.