Featured Thread
Mine showed up today too!!!!
10E3731A-3DB5-423E-9351-32F7F434F155.jpeg
71398D00-0748-4FEF-B476-3F0D2FD3F6CE.jpeg
E5B18914-CA24-4FC7-ACEF-6F3476C226B5.jpeg

Ain't Dealer Delivery Day Sweet ... Second only to Customer Delivery Day

Well my car had the front splitter and side skirts put on the other day.......it's still in the dealer's showroom and my plan is to pick it up Thursday, May 16th. We had another cold crappy week (5-10) this week however next week promises (15-20) weather which will be more desirable. I've secured storage space for my Cobra Mustang, so now I have room in my garage for my daily driver and my new Vette. I've never owned a Corvette before so I can hardly wait to experience all the excitement that goes with Corvette ownership.

Here's a few pics of my car at the dealership...... (still)!

IMG_2423.JPG
IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2425.JPG
IMG_2426.JPG

Very slick! I like how the dealer roped it off.

They know me so well they saved me the white cover (factory cover) as well as some build sheets that were left in the car (ha ha). I didn't even have to ask them, they automatically put up the plastic chain barrier. Funny thing......I went in late last nite to look at the splitter and chin spoiler and there was a female receptionist that was watching me as I neared the car. I didn't recognize this employee, however when I got real close, looking at the carbon fibre roof, she walked over to ask if she could help me....ha ha. Her intention was obvious, "hands off buddy".....anyhow when I told her I was the owner she said, oh good because I was going to have to ask you to stay away from the car ......ha ha!

The dirt evident on the car is because, being anal I had visions of the car wash guy rubbing the dirt in causing swirls, so I requested that they not wash it and leave it for me to wash the car once I've taken it home. (Ha ha)

Last edited:
I don’t blame you! You ever see what they wash it with???? Usually some crappy old brush!

A few of my friends went to look at my car after their shifts. When they got near it, a few salespeople came over and asked if they could be helped. 😄.

I wish mine was roped off while I wait.

Reactions: SikRide
I don’t blame you! You ever see what they wash it with???? Usually some crappy old brush!

A few of my friends went to look at my car after their shifts. When they got near it, a few salespeople came over and asked if they could be helped. 😄.

I wish mine was roped off while I wait.

I had a couple of people who were in the dealership call me to ask if that was my car and the dealer told me that the car is an absolute magnet, being that everyone that walks through the showroom goes over to take a closer look.

Unfortunately as you're aware some people are absolute idiots and don't have either respect or knowledge and will lean on the car to look inside (pens, zippers and keys in pockets), so that is why the dealer put up the barrier for me. Maybe you should give your dealer a call and tell them, hey I don't mind people looking from afar, but would you have rope/chain system to section off the car? I would bet they would be more than willing to comply. I also right from the get go, when I realized I wouldn't be picking it up for a few weeks told the dealer that they could visually display the car but under no circumstances were they to allow anyone in the car. They said of course and then to my pleasant surprise when I went to go see it, they had it roped off!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.