Featured Thread
While you're waiting.....
You could be spending time with that Bandit, Jessica.
Chosen cause it's the most fun unit in your sig list!
(riders will get it!)
Oh, Jessica will be ridden.... She always is. Finally the weather is breaking, so plan on getting her ready this weekend for riding season. Maybe even get her out tomorrow for a ride.

Reactions: ccltj and AxeZ06
Congrats! Also getting a new Sebring Orange 2LT GS but from a dealer lot. Can't wait to pick it up, need some more consistent warmer weather first!
Awesome! They couldn't find one I liked. A lot have stripes and stuff I didn't want on it. I also really wanted the Kalahari interior, and most lots only have black interiors.

Reactions: ccltj
Well I’m building my z51 to z06. It’s been fun but 1 supplier I’d stay away from is Weapon X they are amateurs from Canada be weary of them.
Caravaggio Corvettes in Vaughan are an incredibly well run with high end products made in house from custom leather and stitching to carbon fibre; mirrors, hoods, splitters, side skirts, they have custom wheels custom paint just great stuff. I’m not an owner just a client.
He’s doing my z51 to z06 body upgrade.
Rob at Champion Motors is doing the LT4 swap.

Attachments

• BF48F9E9-592D-4371-A023-19E5FA8CFBF8.jpeg
    BF48F9E9-592D-4371-A023-19E5FA8CFBF8.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Informative
Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Well I’m building my z51 to z06. It’s been fun but 1 supplier I’d stay away from is Weapon X they are amateurs from Canada be weary of them.
Caravaggio Corvettes in Vaughan are an incredibly well run with high end products made in house from custom leather and stitching to carbon fibre; mirrors, hoods, splitters, side skirts, they have custom wheels custom paint just great stuff. I’m not an owner just a client.
He’s doing my z51 to z06 body upgrade.
Rob at Champion Motors is doing the LT4 swap.

Wow. Major undertaking. Keep us updated. :thumbs:

so.. dealer called me and told me April 22 build week. once its built, how long do you think it will be for delivery?

I am so excited....

I recently got my build week too, May 06th, ordered October 04th, so I too am interested in knowing how long it is likely for me to finally take delivery ha ha!

Where in Ontario are you located? Still two feet of bloody snow up here in the Soo!

Cobra ;)

• Wow
I hope so. got the 2lt package with the PDR. got the grand sport logo package and sills. not going to track enough to warrant the z07 package. thoughts?
2LT the way to go and then add on - I don't like alcantra myself. Did you get the MRC? I guess the sport exhaust comes with the GS awa the carbon fiber interior trim. Z07 more if going to track the car - I wouldn't order. Lets see pics when it arrives.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.