Considering my poor luck with BMW maintenance, I've stopped buying that brand even though I loved the drive on both that I owned (740 iL - especially great highway car, and M3 - especially great track car). I've since talked to many with the same BMW story. My 1973 Toyota Celica (yes; I'm THAT old, lol) did much better and so far I'm happy with my Mercedes E550 and how reliable it's been although it's only got 110,000 km on it after 6 years. Where would we be w/o our cars and car stories...

Considering my poor luck with BMW maintenance, I've stopped buying that brand even though I loved the drive on both that I owned (740 iL - especially great highway car, and M3 - especially great track car). I've since talked to many with the same BMW story. My 1973 Toyota Celica (yes; I'm THAT old, lol) did much better and so far I'm happy with my Mercedes E550 and how reliable it's been although it's only got 110,000 km on it after 6 years. Where would we be w/o our cars and car stories...

I had a '72 Celica, and an '82 Supra lol...

My z06 order is now event code 3000. Code has changed 4 times in a week. Now what? What is typical wait while at 3000. Provided by BV4 choice today as they requested.
It can be up to 6 weeks (rarely more, but it can happen). Typically about 4 weeks.

My z06 order is now event code 3000. Code has changed 4 times in a week. Now what? What is typical wait while at 3000. Provided by BV4 choice today as they requested.
congrats, you are the 1st forum member to get to status 3000 with Z06 order. Keep us updated. I hope you get you car before 2022 is over

congrats, you are the 1st forum member to get to status 3000 with Z06 order. Keep us updated. I hope you get you car before 2022 is over

Attachments

• IMG_80272.PNG
    IMG_80272.PNG
    944.1 KB · Views: 20
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.