Which well? I have both an oil well and a natural gas well....lol....

My apologies. I didn't realize you were referring to population. I was referring to land mass.

Ontario 1.076 million sq. km
Quebec 1.526 million sq. km
OK, well, I have a lot of natural gas too and my wife thinks I'm disgusting when I don't apologize.

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I went back to the top of this post, where I started to get the feeling that something was up with allocations and deliveries to Canada (not just pure production numbers out of the plant). Who knew that some 6-7 months later, we would all be sitting here left baffled as to where all the Canadian allocations went. Of course many theories out now, including exporting to other countries, supply chain issues, plant shutdowns etc...

I just find it so frustrating that I was able to walk into the Ciocca dealer (Atlantic City), with an average monthly delivery of about 100, and closer to 200 when I was there for their peak month of June, and the sales guy said with confidence that they usually can hit the 14 month mark for delivery, not super quick, but certainly not 16-24 months like some on here. I cannot even imagine what the Z06 allocations will look like, and I mean actual per dealer, knowing it's a small fraction of total C8 production. That car will be near impossible to get if you are far down the list.

In the meantime, assuming that anyone who was hoping to get a '23 is now hoping NOT to get called, as ordering something now will have it land in the dead of winter. For me personally, have already written off Fall & Winter '22, and thinking might has well even write off Spring '23, and just order a '24 come end March (another price hike for sure). The good news is that for guys like myself who wants to add or modify stuff on the car, it gives me the winter to order all of the aftermarket parts I need and get it ready to install next summer.

In the meantime, just like 2020, 2021, 2022 and now 2023, I have you guys to keep me entertained and motivated while I wait :)

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Well the shutdowns for parts dont help. I am right in the middle of that next week and with a short week following will likely end up the following week for a two week delay. With Z06 production starting the 12th who knows what will happen next. It is a really tough wait. Glad I got on the list when I did, but feel for all you guys patiently waiting. There is no joy in knowing fellow Canadians are without their C8s while 1000s sit on dealer lots in the US.

Oh man that hurts big time! Sorry to hear. I do not have any updates and just going by VIN but that could mean nothing. I hope your build moves up so it arrives before the snow.

I hope GM decides to prioritize Cdn C8s so they arrive before the dead of winter. Come on GM!
Your vin is far more accurate than a TPW.

I've been on the E-ray waiting list at SMP in Saskatoon since last summer and on Sherwood's list since this spring. I think I was #2 on the E-ray/Z06 list at SMP. I haven't even gotten an email reply from SMP lately and Sherwood said they still have no idea on when the E-ray might be able to be ordered. Suggested I might get a car in 2024....

Hi, I've been on SMP (Saskatoon) list for Z06 for 2.5 years. I'm #1 on the list. I've spoken with them a few times over the past few months, and unfortunately they have no idea when they may get their first allotment. Hoping for something soon, but with the increased cost from GM and Trudope's Luxury tax, this is going to cost a lot more than I originally budgeted for.

I've been on the E-ray waiting list at SMP in Saskatoon since last summer and on Sherwood's list since this spring. I think I was #2 on the E-ray/Z06 list at SMP. I haven't even gotten an email reply from SMP lately and Sherwood said they still have no idea on when the E-ray might be able to be ordered. Suggested I might get a car in 2024....
How high are you on the list for a Z06 at Sherwood? They were given allocation for a single car Wednesday afternoon.

Hi, I've been on SMP (Saskatoon) list for Z06 for 2.5 years. I'm #1 on the list. I've spoken with them a few times over the past few months, and unfortunately they have no idea when they may get their first allotment. Hoping for something soon, but with the increased cost from GM and Trudope's Luxury tax, this is going to cost a lot more than I originally budgeted for.

I'm #1 for the ERay and #54 for a Z06... thinking I have a better chance on the former! LoL

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I'm #1 for the ERay and #54 for a Z06... thinking I have a better chance on the former! LoL
Most will not receive cars unless your top 5 on the list. My dealer has 80 plus deposits. They will get 4 Z06's as what they were told for 2023 year run. The amount of stingrays they sell per year is 50ish. They would need to sell 800-900 cars per year to fill the 80 deposits they have...never happen. I have deposit with my dealer for the ZORA and I'm number one on a list of 9 now. I wish I did deposit on E-RAY. I didn't know if it part electric.....

Most will not receive cars unless your top 5 on the list. My dealer has 80 plus deposits. They will get 4 Z06's as what they were told for 2023 year run. The amount of stingrays they sell per year is 50ish. They would need to sell 800-900 cars per year to fill the 80 deposits they have...never happen. I have deposit with my dealer for the ZORA and I'm number one on a list of 9 now. I wish I did deposit on E-RAY. I didn't know if it part electric.....
I agree. If you are not top 12 on a list, chances are the Z06 will be discontinued before you ever receive one. JMO

How high are you on the list for a Z06 at Sherwood? They were given allocation for a single car Wednesday afternoon.
I'm specifically on the E-ray list, so I won't see anything until the E-ray comes out, whenever that is. I was tempted to go on the regular Stingray list, but I'm holding out.

I am on a smaller dealer list (6-9 allocations per year). I have been next on their list since May and so far for 2023’s they have received only one allocation. (At least that’s what they’re telling me). I am also shocked, based on what I was told, that I haven’t received ‘the call’ yet. I’m really thinking something is going on that they’re not telling me.

I went back to the top of this post, where I started to get the feeling that something was up with allocations and deliveries to Canada (not just pure production numbers out of the plant). Who knew that some 6-7 months later, we would all be sitting here left baffled as to where all the Canadian allocations went. Of course many theories out now, including exporting to other countries, supply chain issues, plant shutdowns etc...

I just find it so frustrating that I was able to walk into the Ciocca dealer (Atlantic City), with an average monthly delivery of about 100, and closer to 200 when I was there for their peak month of June, and the sales guy said with confidence that they usually can hit the 14 month mark for delivery, not super quick, but certainly not 16-24 months like some on here. I cannot even imagine what the Z06 allocations will look like, and I mean actual per dealer, knowing it's a small fraction of total C8 production. That car will be near impossible to get if you are far down the list.

In the meantime, assuming that anyone who was hoping to get a '23 is now hoping NOT to get called, as ordering something now will have it land in the dead of winter. For me personally, have already written off Fall & Winter '22, and thinking might has well even write off Spring '23, and just order a '24 come end March (another price hike for sure). The good news is that for guys like myself who wants to add or modify stuff on the car, it gives me the winter to order all of the aftermarket parts I need and get it ready to install next summer.

In the meantime, just like 2020, 2021, 2022 and now 2023, I have you guys to keep me entertained and motivated while I wait :)
Been on list since January 2021. Last winter, I told myself that I either "loose" all that time waiting for a C8 or buy something while waiting.
Bought a nice used 911. It's really good. I understand why people love these so much. And my wife likes it because it's not too flashy... lol
Anyway, because I turned 50 in last fall, I didn't want to waste all that time waiting for GM. If I get the call, I figured that the 911 will be trade in money anyway.

Reactions: scraze66
Been on list since January 2021. Last winter, I told myself that I either "loose" all that time waiting for a C8 or buy something while waiting.
Bought a nice used 911. It's really good. I understand why people love these so much. And my wife likes it because it's not too flashy... lol
Anyway, because I turned 50 in last fall, I didn't want to waste all that time waiting for GM. If I get the call, I figured that the 911 will be trade in money anyway.
I'm a long time ex 911 owner. Fantastic cars. My all time favorite and one I miss was my 2019 Carrera T in manual. Lightweight glass, rear axle steering and no frills...kinda miss it.

I'm with you. My Stingray is probably 3 years away so I'm looking for some toy in between with minimal depreciation and maximum fun. I'm a little unconfortable though dropping 60 or 70k for a 10 yr old Porsche Boxster and having to pay big money for unexpected maintenance...

I'm with you. My Stingray is probably 3 years away so I'm looking for some toy in between with minimal depreciation and maximum fun. I'm a little unconfortable though dropping 60 or 70k for a 10 yr old Porsche Boxster and having to pay big money for unexpected maintenance...
My '14 911 came with a CPO warranty from Porsche (2y/unlimited mileage) that I can renew for about 2000$ per extra year. Like you, I didn't want to pay big money for expensive repair.

Consider the Supra with 6sp manual in the meantime? Though it may be equally difficult to obtain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.