May 8, 2018
SW Ont.
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 Z51 Mag ride
Province
ON
I got a look at my window sticker and GM added the polished Aluminum wheels - $1875. It was not ordered that way and the dealer confirmation back to me had the correct standard wheels not what is showing on the window sticker. I don't like the polished wheels. Has anyone experienced an option added or changed and what was the outcome? I have not yet received a response from the dealer.

Last edited:
I posted on the General C8 thread as it is seen by more members and get a broader audience, its not model or option specific per se. My order happens to be an Eray and the GM Order Workbench printout confirmation from the dealer does not show the polished wheels. The objective of my question is to find out the best way to resolve this if anyone else had the same issue. I am hoping for some other outcome rather than take it or leave it.

If I had to reorder I may not see it for months and lose the season. I may only keep it a year and try getting a Z06 depending on how the ERay works for me.
Plus you can sell them and get a wheel you like!

Are you allowed to say Ford on here? I just bought a new van and the dealer forgot to put cruise control on the order. I called head office and they told me it's not their problem as the dealers are independent. So I hope you can get this resolved properly.

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
Are you allowed to say Ford on here? I just bought a new van and the dealer forgot to put cruise control on the order. I called head office and they told me it's not their problem as the dealers are independent. So I hope you can get this resolved properly.
Cars come without cruise now? WOW!

Took 18 months to get it. They're putting on aftermarket cruise. Said they can't put on factory. Out of the box it didn't work and am waiting for a new module to be installed...
Did that in the '80's for chrizake! That and "pulse wipes". That's just sad!