is it a race to try beating Quebec's fuel prices? :Biggrin:
I’m new to YFC … observation so far is that nothing moves real fast here. I find there is far too much dependence on electricity for radiant heat and hot water in homes. Will definitely be in no rush to add a plug-in car. Finally getting my Generac System completed tomorrow (Thank God I am price protected from last July). Natural Gas would be a blessing in my opinion as 2 huge propane tanks is in place to fuel it.
… in the meantime, thinking gasoline will be due for another increase on Thursday … 😂💸

Reactions: theboss
Latest world pricing

Light Crude Oil (CL1:COM)​

115.68 8.01 (7.44%)

Seems to me that back in the 70's/80's (petrol crisis) when the price of crude went up to I believe $150brl that the price at the pump was not this high. Might be wrong though.

As
Well … sure wasn’t influenced by a “pandemic” back then 🤔
but we were experiencing a similar early form of Canada’s “PM-demic”. 😂

Last edited:
Trudeau's carbon tax is adding insult to injury ... and it will only go higher. Electric cars are looking better and better, until we start getting shafted with the electrical bills. $150 for a fill up with mid grade gas really sucks. I'm going to alternate between low and mid grade.

One level of government or producer will snatch that .13 cents up in a heartbeat. Leave nothing on the table.
Actually he is cutting our electricity costs too. I think it's a stab at gaining some popularity as his is in the toilet right now... We will see if it works. Coincidentally, I think it's also April 1 when the right dishonourable JT's carbon tax is levied at the pumps as well.

Today’s Costco Fredericton fuel is only 4 cents below competitors pricing …

F91B08DB-EA03-4429-AE61-7E4B49FB9BE0.jpeg

Entertained while waiting here that a 4 cent fuel saving will offset/benefit the annual $60 Costco Membership by filling a 60 litre gas tank more than 2 times per month (annual break even being 1500 litres) … Ok I’m next in line to fill up now 😂 💸

Reactions: OL Yeller
Ok... Now for all who don't think we are getting the screw the pooch treatment, Gas in Red Deer today was $1.69.9. Just south of town at the new truck stop/ Petro Canada / Burger King regular was $2.02.9.... lemme see ...yeah lets mark up an extra 33 cents a litre.... from 2 miles away from town... We are getting screwed over now by both the oil companies and the franchise owners... There is no freaking need for these increases other than the big smile on suppliers faces... That's all I got...

The Great Reset. As the Covid psy-op was winding down something was needed to continue to instill fear and panic in the masses. I know, how about WW3. Haven't heard a word about Covid in 2 weeks.

The price of tin foil is going up as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.