👆🏻Oh lord … perhaps another emergency act declaration from the Ottawa clown as this (the rruuff comment 👆🏻) just reminded me that water flows East from where King Kenny would be. 😂

We did Eric, after an Environmental Review they gave the operator two years of use then shut the dumping site down completely. The Ontario Government changed the process of how septage sites are granted licenses and that the surrounding land owners must now be notified. We felt all the effort was effective, a good feeling.

Thanks.:thumbs:

How's this for a fuel (diesel) fill-up?

1648555288390.png

That's a big fill up. Obviously in the US but that's cheaper than Canada diesel by a long shot.
Approx $1.69Cdn
I remember tanking up my Passat diesel and a private bus was next to me. Talking to the guy he said at times he had put in over $1K and this was back around 2010 or somewheres there abouts.. Came close to a $100 tank just once and then the price dropped. Luckily it was a company car so the price didn't bother me too much.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
An April snow day today 👎🏻 … drove my Sierra to my favourite “Corvette”Chevron Fuel Stop. Pulled in and flipped open the fuel door … with a 6.2 power plant, I always see this now …
3B8F107F-F13D-4D74-B6A7-F99933DE5DF4.jpeg
… inserted and verified my payment. Then came the time to select the fuel grade. Looked down with fond memory of the drive that followed my last C7 fill in September. That dedicated red-handled 94 nozzle was sooooo tempting … with AB tax out it is 179.9 today ….. hmmmmm 🤔
Returned home, rubbed my hand over the cover of my hibernating C7 as I walked by it. I drove away with a grin after filling the tank and without looking what the total cost came to after returning that red-handled nozzle to the pump … it just doesn’t matter today. 🙂

Last edited:
An April snow day today 👎🏻 … drove my Sierra to my favourite “Corvette”Chevron Fuel Stop. Pulled in and flipped open the fuel door … with a 6.2 power plant, I always see this now …
View attachment 94798
… inserted and verified my payment. Then came the time to select the fuel grade. Looked down with fond memory of the drive that followed my last C7 fill in September. That dedicated red-handled 94 nozzle was sooooo tempting … with AB tax out it is 179.9 today ….. hmmmmm 🤔
Returned home, rubbed my hand over the cover of my hibernating C7 as I walked by it. I drove away with a grin after filling the tank and without looking what the total cost came to after returning that red-handled nozzle to the pump … it just doesn’t matter today. 🙂
Good to see they recommend "combustible" premium SN. LOL
Wonder if they sell any "non"combustible premium!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.