Oct 29, 2018
Port Colborne
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Stingray
Province
ON
Hi,

I just picked up a 2016 Stingray 3LT from a Chevrolet dealer in London, ON . Great deal on a corvette with only 10k optioned out. I always wanted a Corvette when I was a kid and this is only the second time I have ever sat in one, Awesome car.
I am just researching the best supercharger for this car right now. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Looking forward to talking to all you owners about corvettes and mods available.

Thanks

Brian

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hi Brian. Welcome to CCF. Sounds like a great car you found. The gang will definitely want to see some photos ASAP though.
There is a few guys on here who had superchargers installed on C7s so have some good info for you there. Is your Stingray a Z51? I believe that’s preferable for a forced induction mod.
The guy to talk to is Dave @RaceReadyGarageInc a vendor here on CCF. He has done plenty of these and lots of work on CCF members cars in Ontario. Pretty well spoken of too.

Enjoy your new ride and don’t forget to send us some pics.

Derek

Hi Brian. As Derek said, we supercharge a ton of these cars. There are options for style and price. We are an ECS dealer and they are the best bang for your buck. high quality components amd make huge power with them. The ECS kits use centrifugal style blowers. We also do a lot of the Magnuson roots style blowers. We actually exclusively work with Applewood the GM dealership in Mississauga making the Escalade V package. Brand new Escalades that are lowered, blacked out and supercharged by us to create the Escalade V. We also do the Magnuson blowers on the brand new Camaros and Corvettes for them. Best part is they keep the warranty! Give us a call at the shop and we can chat boost. :) 226 887 7103

Welcome to the forum @drgmny. Now what do you think of the above repsonses for service!! Lots of knowledgeable people here to help you along.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.