They definitely catch your eye when driving, although it took my a bit to actually realize what I was seeing(even after all the magazines I had read and pics I had seen). They have such a nice presence on the road. The first one I saw was on the street in Livonia, MI., last June. It was Cyber Grey Metallic.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Still did not see one in person. I thought when i was in Florida a month ago I would see one but no luck. I don't really expect to see one in my local rural area 90 minutes from Halifax. It could end up the first one I see is the one I buy. I'm Ok with that :coolgleam:

There are all kinds of them in the Port Charlotte ares, 7 alone at the Venice 10th Aniversary Vette show.
The star of the show for me was a 60th white 427 vert with the blue stripes.
Thats what I will buy next.

Don't know if anyone is looking for a C7.........but.............

Elite Auto Collection, [ Brian Cullen, St. Catharines, On ] has at least 4 looking
for an owner !!
I'm assuming the're US. vehicles, as km are ~ 100 !! [ 100km ! ].

I do NOT have anything to gain by passing on this info.

Take care,
Tony,
welland

Impressive! According to their website they have 8 listed with 4 sold. Three of the eight are convertibles! I don't know how in the world he got hold of so many, especially newer convertibles.

In my town, a woman who had the one of the nicest C6 vettes (2012 GS anniversary carbon convertible) has traded it in on a black C7 coupe! Saw it and thought it was her C6 from the front then noted the LED lights. Not much change on the front end. But the back is totally different. Starting to grow on me since I first saw them in the U.S. last Oct.

Don't know if anyone is looking for a C7.........but.............

Elite Auto Collection, [ Brian Cullen, St. Catharines, On ] has at least 4 looking
for an owner !!
I'm assuming the're US. vehicles, as km are ~ 100 !! [ 100km ! ].

I do NOT have anything to gain by passing on this info.

Take care,
Tony,
welland

Man, I hope I don't catch **it for this but as soon as I saw the name Brian Cullen my mind went back 50 or more years (ok a whole lot more) ago to getting Brian Cullen's autograph on a St. Lawrence Starch Company NHL photograph. I am of course assuming it is the same guy or family. Remember the rings on the top of the can you sent in and got a picture in return?

Impressive! According to their website they have 8 listed with 4 sold. Three of the eight are convertibles! I don't know how in the world he got hold of so many, especially newer convertibles.

In my town, a woman who had the one of the nicest C6 vettes (2012 GS anniversary carbon convertible) has traded it in on a black C7 coupe! Saw it and thought it was her C6 from the front then noted the LED lights. Not much change on the front end. But the back is totally different. Starting to grow on me since I first saw them in the U.S. last Oct.

In the US there are dealers with a lot of them in stock.
#1 dealer Kerbeck Kerbeck Corvette | Corvettes for Sale | #1 Largest Corvette Dealer! had an allocation of 1,277 four times all of Canada's, has about 70 in stock and 130 on order inbound.
MacMulkin in New Hampshire http://www.macmulkin.net/ has 68 in stock.

And they are willing to negotiate on price, so easy for a dealer here to go down, buy and import.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.