"Yeah baby thats what I'm talking about!"

Motor sounds nice and strong.

Is that the special material 8 rib belt you were showing me Manny?

That is indeed the kevlar belt I was showing you .

That is the meanest Cadillac I have ever heard! Awesome!!! And great work Manny!

Thanks Riley , these project are just such fun :D Best of all is the reaction from Nik :eek:

[email protected]

Just arrived from the dyno, and as we suspected that little MP112 is just too small for the 402. We were able to get 475RWHP & 494 RWTQ on 7LBS boost.

So the call has already been made to aquire the new TVS2300 :D

Just when I though we were done, here we go again :rofl:

Thx
[email protected]

i guess the rumors are true that the 112 caps out at 500.... thats two engines hitting the 500rwhp barrier....

I might have to keep my eyes open for a deal

Ya that new TVS 2300 is a real huffer . I was on the phone with my Lingenfelter rep this afternoon, and we will have a TVS 2300 for Nik for next month.

Thx
[email protected]

what are you expecting with the new blower manny?

I think that with the TVS 2300 we can get in to 15 + LBS of boost and should be able to get into the 600RWHP zone .

The dyno does not lie , se we will have to see. The thing is that Nik love's the whine of a twin screw, we will do what it takes to make it happen for him:canada:

I have some dyno video I will post up tomorrow .

Thx
[email protected]

Ok finally had a moment to up load the vids from the dyno runs ......enjoy people :D

I am currently working on a Kenne Bell 3.6 SC that can make 15-25 LBS of boost :eek:

Kennebell.jpg

Its about to get crazzzzzy :canada:

[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread