You should ask your dealer to send you a printed image showing it’s location. I don’t know why some Of them Don’t want to be more forthcoming with information.
Mine was built April 16th and should be nearing Saskatoon today. It was just south of Winnipeg yesterday on a rail car enroute to Southern Alberta

Any others of you on this thread get your cars yet? Mine was built March 25; this Thursday will be 7 weeks. My dealer just told me today that it’s in still in Ingersoll!

Super excited, my car was built on May 4 and delivered to the dealership yesterday. I will be picking the car up tomorrow. This has been an 18 month wait which I feel has been super long.

Reactions: Climber17
Any others of you on this thread get your cars yet? Mine was built March 25; this Thursday will be 7 weeks. My dealer just told me today that it’s in still in Ingersoll!

Mine was built March 19. Landed in Edmonton yesterday at the rail yard. Trucked to its final destination today

Well, my dealer now says they expect delivery at the end of next week. That’ll be a full 8 weeks from date of build. I’ll be sure to check the odometer reading first lol. Jealous about you ON guys getting cars in a week. This is like waiting for the Heinz ketchup to flow out of the bottle (all you old guys should know what I’m talking about).

Well, my dealer now says they expect delivery at the end of next week. That’ll be a full 8 weeks from date of build. I’ll be sure to check the odometer reading first lol. Jealous about you ON guys getting cars in a week. This is like waiting for the Heinz ketchup to flow out of the bottle (all you old guys should know what I’m talking about).
I pick mine up this weekend and it will be just over 7 weeks from my build. The wait sucks but all the more reason to be excite. Hopefully the weather is good next weekend when you pick up your car the dam forecast in the lower mainland is calling for rain all week so I won’t be driving with the top down but I will still be driving.

Reactions: Climber17
My car was built April 20. My dealer sent pics yesterday May 12, my car has arrived in Edmonton at the dealership.

Attachments

• 20210512_124641.jpg
    20210512_124641.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20210512_124629.jpg
    20210512_124629.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
I pick mine up this weekend and it will be just over 7 weeks from my build. The wait sucks but all the more reason to be excite. Hopefully the weather is good next weekend when you pick up your car the dam forecast in the lower mainland is calling for rain all week so I won’t be driving with the top down but I will still be driving.
Whaaaaaat? You’re going to drive in the rain?? Just kidding....you live at the coast so what else are you going to do? The weather in the interior this weekend is supposed to be awesome, high 20’s so you should get some top down driving on your trip from Edmonton. Enjoy the drive! And I do believe picking up your Vette would be deemed essential travel!

Whaaaaaat? You’re going to drive in the rain?? Just kidding....you live at the coast so what else are you going to do? The weather in the interior this weekend is supposed to be awesome, high 20’s so you should get some top down driving on your trip from Edmonton. Enjoy the drive! And I do believe picking up your Vette would be deemed essential travel!
ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TRAVEL.LOL

Reactions: Skahaman
My car was built April 20. My dealer sent pics yesterday May 12, my car has arrived in Edmonton at the dealership.

Great news: another Edmontonian to hopefully attend our "post-COVID-restrictions" Corvette rally. Make sure to have your dealer save all paperwork that came inside the vehicle. And get the dealer invoice in advance of pick-up so you can iron out any issues with pricing, such as a $100 add-on charge related to A/C when GM's MSRP already includes that $100 A/C tax. Congrats on your new wheels!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.