Built Mar 29. Delivered May 3 (Sherbroke, Quebec). Will be ready for me Thursday or Friday.
My car passed the quality check level 2. It has 25 miles on the odometer when it arrived at the dealer (I was there).
My dealer was able to watch the movement of the car using freightverify.com wed site. It is available for the dealer at no cost up to mid-July.

I just got an email from Chevrolet Canada say congratulations on purchasing your new 2021 Chevrolet Corvette with the owner centre and Chevrolet app so I hope this means my car is close.

I just got an email from Chevrolet Canada say congratulations on purchasing your new 2021 Chevrolet Corvette with the owner centre and Chevrolet app so I hope this means my car is close.
Micazo, this means that your dealer have declared your car as sold. Dealers do that to meet some sales targets and get some advantage. It also means that your warranty date, your On-Star and Sirius XM have started on the day that he declared the car as sold. Ask your dealer do to a buy back on the day of delivery of your car to you to reset at least the warranty (I am not sure that the On-Star and Sirius XM will restart).
By the way, soon you will probably receive a call from Sirius to offer you a special package... on a car that you don't have yet.

same here!! 6 weeks since my car was built and no clear news
I tried to reach out to gm to get any idea when to expect the car, and how it will be shipped (train or truck) I told them I knew it was still in Toledo. Just got the same corporate BS reply by phone Thank you for purchasing... your car currently in transit... blah blah blah... they have one script and stick to it no matter what. Quite frustrating.

I tried to reach out to gm to get any idea when to expect the car, and how it will be shipped (train or truck) I told them I knew it was still in Toledo. Just got the same corporate BS reply by phone Thank you for purchasing... your car currently in transit... blah blah blah... they have one script and stick to it no matter what. Quite frustrating.
Mine took one month to arrive last year and that is even a ridiculous wait time. Anything more than one month is absolutely unacceptable.

exactly 6 weeks after my car was built.....it arrived today!! so don't give up guys :) ur car is coming

Attachments

• IMG_8465.JPG
    IMG_8465.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8464.JPG
    IMG_8464.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8466.JPG
    IMG_8466.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 26
Well mine was built March 25, it was in Toledo sometime around April 1, and was still showing there on April 9; dealer has been vague since then. I figured it might be in Ingersoll with the 20 that people were reporting on this forum but maybe it sat in Toledo and left with yours. Final destination is Kelowna.

Well mine was built March 25, it was in Toledo sometime around April 1, and was still showing there on April 9; dealer has been vague since then. I figured it might be in Ingersoll with the 20 that people were reporting on this forum but maybe it sat in Toledo and left with yours. Final destination is Kelowna.
Your dealer can definitely locate it. I saw mine do it right in front of me. Not sure why he’s being so vague. They all
Have the same tracking software. Good luck and happy motoring when you do finally get it

Reactions: Skahaman
Mine was built March-22 and was delivered to the dealership yesterday morning so flying to Edmonton friday to pick it up. I feel like a kid o Christmas Eve
Nice! I figured mine was being transported west with yours and others but evidently not. At the same time the dealer said that they had two others supposedly in Ingersoll which then ended up at the dealership in Kelowna 2 days later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.