today dealers found out what constraints they have on last week's allocations. So if you are ready to order start calling dealers
He's a little bit of information for those ordering. For all of Canada only 39 Z51's available.
FA5 Carbon Fiber interior package is Zero availability until further notice.
Cars being ordered now will have a TPW of the second week of February.

today dealers found out what constraints they have on last week's allocations. So if you are ready to order start calling dealers
I was informed today that I have an allocation for my Stingray and was given an order number. Merry Christmas! Everything I wanted was available except for the black 20 spoke wheels so they will be the 5 spoke with machined edge. Small potatoes really. Hopefully should see it before the first of May. Fingers crossed.

I was informed today that I have an allocation for my Stingray and was given an order number. Merry Christmas! Everything I wanted was available except for the black 20 spoke wheels so they will be the 5 spoke with machined edge. Small potatoes really. Hopefully should see it before the first of May. Fingers crossed.
Cool! Remind us again about your options and colour?

Cool! Remind us again about your options and colour?
This is probably the easiest way. The number of possible combinations of options is beyond my mathematical ability these days so I found it quite time consuming to make a final decision. Not that I didn’t enjoy the process though, just the opposite in fact. Kinda makes you feel like a kid again trying to decide what you would want for Christmas. When it came down to the crunch though the one that I went back and forth on , too many times, was the stealth interior. Decided against it in the end after comparing the mockup of each numerous times. Not really a big fan of bling but a bit for the sake of contrast doesn’t hurt. The link does work, don’t know why it says Site Maintenance. It’s GM’s build and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OL Yeller
This is probably the easiest way. Site Maintenance . The number of possible combinations of options is beyond my mathematical ability these days so I found it quite time consuming to make a final decision. Not that I didn’t enjoy the process though, just the opposite in fact. Kinda makes you feel like a kid again trying to decide what you would want for Christmas. When it came down to the crunch though the one that I went back and forth on , too many times, was the stealth interior. Decided against it in the end after comparing the mockup of each numerous times. Not really a big fan of bling but a bit for the sake of contrast doesn’t hurt. The link does work, don’t know why it says Site Maintenance. It’s GM’s build and price.
The best way to add a link is by using a word and adding the link to it. I edited yours

Yes, I know. And that is what you will get a lot. LOL.
I have never had an issue before nor encountered the above behaviour. Seems rather peculiar to me. Site Maintenance. This is the URL copied from the GM site . Edit .OK same thing just happened. I pasted the URL, which was quite long and when I clicked post it changed to Site Maintenance again.

I have never had an issue before nor encountered the above behaviour. Seems rather peculiar to me. Site Maintenance. This is the URL copied from the GM site .
What can I tell you. With some sites it does that. If you want, you can always go to the suggestion forum and ask Nik.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.