Today, Nov 16 is allocation day, Nov 23rd is when dealer will find out constraints for those allocations, and orders will go in on Nov 27.

If you are still waiting for an allocation, call your dealer, then call other dealers as many will have unclaimed allocations due to season and price increase.

If someone hears of available allocations post them here.

There are more price increases coming so don’t wait to order your dream car

UPDATE: top dealers in Canada received 3 Stingrays, 1 Z06 and 0 E-Rays

Last edited:
I’d watch this if he didn’t take forever to get to the meat and potatoes. I’m beginning to wonder if I will get mine by May now. Nightmare is right. Might have to start looking at a DB of some flavour.
So you re-ordered your Hypersonic Grey with the correct options this time out of Edmonton again?

So you re-ordered your Hypersonic Grey with the correct options this time out of Edmonton again?
Ya . Got a new order number the day after I told them that they blew it. So my original order was submitted again. Haven’t heard anything since but I have been busy and travelling but home tomorrow so I’m going to rattle his cage and see what falls out.

Ya . Got a new order number the day after I told them that they blew it. So my original order was submitted again. Haven’t heard anything since but I have been busy and travelling but home tomorrow so I’m going to rattle his cage and see what falls out.
Your in no big rush. Probably best to have it arrive in May for where your taking it.

Your in no big rush. Probably best to have it arrive in May for where your taking it.
Yes, for sure , which is one of the reasons I refused the first one although it was a very nice vehicle as well. Still would have been parking it till spring given when it arrived. Might as well get what you want considering the coin involved and lead time.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8
Yes, for sure , which is one of the reasons I refused the first one although it was a very nice vehicle as well. Still would have been parking it till spring given when it arrived. Might as well get what you want considering the coin involved and lead time.
Exactly. Did you add anything to this order based on what you've seen or read on here? You were non-Z51 with mag ride and front lift. They ordered the wrong colour interior for you so hopefully they got that right this time!

• Wow
Reactions: Movie Muscle
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.