What can I tell you. With some sites it does that. If you want, you can always go to the suggestion forum and ask Nik.
I may just out of curiosity. Although when you click on ” Site Maintenance “ you are directed to the correct URL . Strange indeed. Maybe a glitch with some CCF site code ? Beyond me at this point.

My first time corvette order is in with Bill Spencer! Ordered May 2022, salesman said TPW in January but I don’t mind waiting longer to avoid having to drive it from Toronto to Windsor in peak winter. Worth it either way! Rapid blue c8 stingray 1lt (due to the 2024 price increase..) performance seats, edge red calipers, blue seatbelts, suede interior, mag ride, performance exhaust and carbon flash 5 spoke rims

My first time corvette order is in with Bill Spencer! Ordered May 2022, salesman said TPW in January but I don’t mind waiting longer to avoid having to drive it from Toronto to Windsor in peak winter. Worth it either way! Rapid blue c8 stingray 1lt (due to the 2024 price increase..) performance seats, edge red calipers, blue seatbelts, suede interior, mag ride, performance exhaust and carbon flash 5 spoke rims
Welcome to the forum! I personally would have dropped the other extras for a 2LT, but it's what you want so congrats! Are you going to track it? The performance seats are "restrictive" from what I've heard.

Reactions: ScottyR
Welcome to the forum! I personally would have dropped the other extras for a 2LT, but it's what you want so congrats! Are you going to track it? The performance seats are "restrictive" from what I've heard.

Agreed. I had a budget to stick to when I ordered mine as well, but I think that a semi-loaded 2LT will have a lot better resale than a loaded 1LT.

I also just submitted my order with Brian Cullen last week! Ordered a black 2LT coupe+Magride+red GT2 seat and some miscellaneous. I have already ordered custom 3-piece wheels and some carbon fibre stuff in the past weekend. Can't wait!
Congrats! Did you get an allocation, or just got in line?

Used 911s and new ones are simply way too expensive. That's one marque that will and has started to feel the squeeze of the current market
I dunno, it depends on the year. I think a 15 year old 911 with relatively low mileage can be had for a decent price.

• Haha
Reactions: CamsC8
Murray, what do you think the average yearly maintenance costs would be on a 15 year old 911?
I have a friend who has a 98. He loves it. Though it's not a daily driver. We have no idea what Mr August wants with his, but as a pleasure car maintenance can be next to nothing.

Ok Murray I would easily pay for a 98 993 series 911 as they are the last year of the air cooled 911s but are horrible as daily drivers or more than weekend cars. That's now a collector car and appreciating.

But 99 to 05 I would gladly run fast away from...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.