bartos

Casual User
Feb 6, 2015
Hamilton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
I bought this car in 2014 just like it is.
I like the spoiler and striping. The strips are stick ons, so i want to remove them and have them painted on.

I live in Ontario, Canada and ordered with Corvette Central. I am very happy with their shipping costs and products.

Optional jet

Engine

Interior

Last edited:
Hey Bill: Welcome.
I met up with Bill last summer at one of the local cruise nights. We had good intentions of doing some of the local shows together, but it seemed the summer just slipped away before this happened. Maybe this year Bill.

hey Brian.

For sure this year. I have the start of this year to plan stuff. Not like last
year where i planned to go to shows after they happened.:D

Hey Bill: Welcome.
I met up with Bill last summer at one of the local cruise nights. We had good intentions of doing some of the local shows together, but it seemed the summer just slipped away before this happened. Maybe this year Bill.

.....nice color 4sure, car looks great . I like the jet too, I only have a biplane in my yard, been thinking about building a rocket to add in the scenery here.

Hehe, I just wanted to say that. Maybe it's on transmission rocket installed? Just joking. Serious now, the car is great!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.