Mine was finally born yesterday! (9675)
Anyone have updates on how long (average) they are holding the coupes before shipping - and any estimates from recent experience on how long it will take to reach Calgary? Guessing 3 weeks at best. I hate bugging the sales guy for every status code change. 😁

Mine took about 4 weeks from time of build to arriving at my dealer in Edmonton. Approximately one week waiting to be shipped and then three weeks to get here. You are going to love the car! But get ready not to be able to go anywhere without people commenting on your car or taking photos of it.

Reactions: WE XLR8
9733 > 9900 = 168
Getting there. 10.5 cars per hour

1599832338863.png

When do you predict it comes crashing to a halt?
Depends on how many parts they have squirreled away. I've heard they were hording parts, but I've also heard that they will send jets for parts. They are bending every which way to assure they build all 2020's. Second waves of Covid may effect things. Who knows.

Confusing numbers Mondays and Fridays because they work past midnight because of cleaning between shifts
Mark Riel's starting number isn't as it should be.
He is quoting 11,002 but it should be 11,003 to 11131 = 129.
He might be missing early this mornings numbers also.

1600781268683.png

Reactions: Bucketoy
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but with 175 cars being produced a day I think the Jack Cooper deliveries may start to take longer with a back up of cars. Those waiting for their freshly built C8's will need to expect delays in transportation, hope I'm wrong for those new owners.

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.