Did you see this post from Mark Riel this am???
Screenshot_20200902-093140.png

Reactions: Murray20c8
Murray: I don't know if the 2021's should be included in your totals, if known. That will skew the numbers when trying to figure out if GM makes its 2020 production target. Just a thought.

And as well, I'll take this opportunity to thank you again for maintaining your "stats" even after you've taken delivery of your C8. I'm officially nominating you for the CCF "unsung hero" award, if there is such a thing. Mods?

Murray: I don't know if the 2021's should be included in your totals, if known. That will skew the numbers when trying to figure out if GM makes its 2020 production target. Just a thought.

And as well, I'll take this opportunity to thank you again for maintaining your "stats" even after you've taken delivery of your C8. I'm officially nominating you for the CCF "unsung hero" award, if there is such a thing. Mods?
LOL. Appreciate your appreciation ;)
The CTF's have a different vin so I go by 2020 vins.
I'm not sure how Mark Riel on facebook gets the numbers, but I know dealers can search by vin and when they get to one that's not found they know the last one produced the previous day.

Reactions: WE XLR8

LOL. Appreciate your appreciation ;)
The CTF's have a different vin so I go by 2020 vins.
I'm not sure how Mark Riel on facebook gets the numbers, but I know dealers can search by vin and when they get to one that's not found they know the last one produced the previous day.

Yes, thanks for the updates Murray, much appreciated👍

Reason is clear. See post #314.
I know, but I didn't want to bother going into it all :)
That's why I didn't say "for some reason" and I said "for whatever reason"
My point was it slows down both lines, but will eventually speed things up.

Reactions: AxeZ06
Mine was finally born yesterday! (9675)
Anyone have updates on how long (average) they are holding the coupes before shipping - and any estimates from recent experience on how long it will take to reach Calgary? Guessing 3 weeks at best. I hate bugging the sales guy for every status code change. 😁

Reactions: wrxninja
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.