7565 > 7677 = 113

1597410989282.png

Reactions: Bucketoy and Blu427
The big question is when and if the second shift will happen. If not, people like me with late TPW's will likely be shut-out of a 2020 C8...unless they choose to continue with the 2020 production well into the 2021 calendar year which seems unlikely...

I've just cruised the other Forums and didn't see a peep about that second shift. I know our kind-hearted and generous Murray who keeps doing his daily production table, has forecast the second shift starting up next week. Anyone with reliable info? I would have expected an announcement by now if GM was going ahead with that extra shift next week.

The big question is when and if the second shift will happen. If not, people like me with late TPW's will likely be shut-out of a 2020 C8...unless they choose to continue with the 2020 production well into the 2021 calendar year which seems unlikely...

I've just cruised the other Forums and didn't see a peep about that second shift. I know our kind-hearted and generous Murray who keeps doing his daily production table, has forecast the second shift starting up next week. Anyone with reliable info? I would have expected an announcement by now if GM was going ahead with that extra shift next week.
Keep the faith it will come.

Reactions: ABC and Bucketoy
there is a woman on facebook who is suppose to be in the know who says the second shift will work with the first next week and go full time the week of the 31st. That's what I've heard anyway. Still lots of time to get the 2nd shift going and still make all 20181 2020's. They can work into December if they have to.

Reactions: Psyclist and ABC
there is a woman on facebook who is suppose to be in the know who says the second shift will work with the first next week and go full time the week of the 31st. That's what I've heard anyway. Still lots of time to get the 2nd shift going and still make all 20181 2020's. They can work into December if they have to.
The woman on Facebook, is her name Elizabeth...

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.