Ken M

I'm New Here
Aug 15, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
61 corvette
Hi, my name is Ken Morgan, I live in Saskatoon I have 4 vettes a 61, 74, 96 and a 2015. Im looking for info on how to show my carsthis Sunday in this years cruise weekend I’m wonder if our local corvette club would have room for me in their section. It would be my hope to display all 4 cars, they are all red. Failing that hopefully I can find 4 spots in a row elsewhere?

Reactions: ddgermann
Good Day Ken!

Bring your cars out! We should have room for your Corvettes.
We’ll be just north of the 21st Street and 3rd Avenue intersection, on the east side of the street. So far I have room for 17 cars, with 9 people rsvp’d, and usually there are a few who show up so you’d fill in the gaps beautifully with all your rides.

Should it fill up, there will be able to find parking relatively close, but I doubt it’ll be full.

Good Day Ken!

Bring your cars out! We should have room for your Corvettes.
We’ll be just north of the 21st Street and 3rd Avenue intersection, on the east side of the street. So far I have room for 17 cars, with 9 people rsvp’d, and usually there are a few who show up so you’d fill in the gaps beautifully with all your rides.

Should it fill up, there will be able to find parking relatively close, but I doubt it’ll be full.
Ok sounds good I’ll be there for sure with 4 vettes all red ! What’s the earliest I can get in?

Reactions: CableGuy
I’m going to shoot for 7:00am but if I can’t sleep, it’ll be earlier, and if the kids wake up, it may be a bit later, but 7am is the earliest they suggest we are there.
Looking forward to seeing 4 red beauty’s roll in!

Hi Riley thanks! We will be there at 7 with 2 and then return with the other 2 by 7:30
Btw I’m ken morgan 306 281 4540
See you Sunday!

5A537D5D-FD23-425A-B617-D2F91414B8FE.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.