Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 12th and Final Corvette Cruise of 2023 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will be the biggest and longest I have ever done (225km and should take 6 hours (5 hours of driving + 1 hour for 4 15 min breaks)). We will start at 0830 on Oct 28, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON L7T 1E8. This cruise is rain or shine.

We will have 4 15 min stops at:
1. Tim Hortons, 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
2. Tim Hortons, 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4
3. Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4
4. Tim Hortons, 3930 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3C9
and will continue on to the finish location at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0

Here is the google maps routes for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:
Part 1 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 2 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 3 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 4 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 5 Tim Hortons to McDonald's

oct 28.png

Last edited:
I really wanted to be there... But I had to get my special effects makeup done for the Halloween party for the evening. The only time slot was 11am to 3 pm. She lives in Barrie. It looks like you had an awesome turnout as usual bud. See you all next year... I do have winter tires on my car and as such, will likely take out on the clear winter days to stretch her legs.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread