This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Covid19 Fallout Observations

Halloween, bank robberies, petty theft, porch burglaries, and now sex.... Sheesh.... I'llbe wearing a mask 24/7 by the looks of things....

What? You mean you're not ALREADY wearing a mask 24/7? What really upsets me is trying to shave and wash my face with my mask on and trying to keep a soggy mask from falling off during a shower...swimming is damn near impossible since I'm continually going back to find my mask that's fallen off...and then there's my glasses fogging up during sex...what a pain! Oh well, all part of the "new reality" (sigh). [masked figure compliments of "Jack Raccoon!" copyright pending ]

Reactions: Rruuff Day
.. just heard Canada just committed to 72 million doses of a covid19 candidate vaccine ...

I hope it is not a waste of "my money" and that it gives me my business back

It's the return flight ploy all over again

Dummy?! I think you crossed the line there...

(sound of whistle) "SENNUCK! 2 minutes for grade school bully language! Penalty Box!"

You would not believe the number of things we are having to do remotely.

AB is currently definitely in a better spot Covid wise. Hopefully things stay that way and don't churn the way of ON and QC.

Rent for a year

I thought this was corvette forum.... WTF is covid anyways. 6 million die of tobacco and 3 million die of alcohol each year yet I dont see cigarettes being banned nor LCBOs being shut down - why do we care so much about Covid19?

Users who are viewing this thread