Halloween, bank robberies, petty theft, porch burglaries, and now sex.... Sheesh.... I'llbe wearing a mask 24/7 by the looks of things....
:ROFL:

What? You mean you're not ALREADY wearing a mask 24/7? What really upsets me is trying to shave and wash my face with my mask on and trying to keep a soggy mask from falling off during a shower...swimming is damn near impossible since I'm continually going back to find my mask that's fallen off...and then there's my glasses fogging up during sex...what a pain! Oh well, all part of the "new reality" (sigh). 🦝 [masked figure compliments of "Jack Raccoon!" copyright pending :)]

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I think I look pretty good in my mask. Much more impressive than as seen in my thumbnail.
20200331173447_800x.jpg

.. just heard Canada just committed to 72 million doses of a covid19 candidate vaccine ...

I hope it is not a waste of "my money" and that it gives me my business back

Ahhhh, I see what they are trying to do. They will give you a deal on the first one to get you in the door, then after they jab you with the needle they will tell you that the first one is no good without the second one and up the price on the second dose. :ROFL:

It's the return flight ploy all over again 😂

Dummy?! I think you crossed the line there...

(sound of whistle) "SENNUCK! 2 minutes for grade school bully language! Penalty Box!"
Ya the "nothing great about today for tomorrow" continues.

We are currently looking for a home/condominium in New Brunswick.
We have online access for finding every prospective property that is listed on the market.

Now finding that, since we currently reside in Alberta, we will not be able to fly out to check out Properties
without it being a minimum 14 day Covid Circus. This means a Property will potentially be purchased "sight unseen".
On top of this will be a Realtor and a Lawyer who we will not be able to meet & greet before agreeing to do business.

Not that anyone here really has to give a s**t ...
but this way of life is nothing like the one this household has been working so hard over decades to respectfully earn.
Hearing more and more by Covid numbers over the past week that quite a few in Ontario and Quebec
appear to not be on-board for caring that Canadians are needing to get their lives back.
Instead they just party-on.

The "covid whatnot new normal" influences and significantly compromises
out-of-Province opportunities in negative ways that challenges everything I would
advocate to anyone looking forward for making a significant purchase.

You would not believe the number of things we are having to do remotely. 😁

AB is currently definitely in a better spot Covid wise. Hopefully things stay that way and don't churn the way of ON and QC.

Ya the "nothing great about today for tomorrow" continues.

We are currently looking for a home/condominium in New Brunswick.
We have online access for finding every prospective property that is listed on the market.

Now finding that, since we currently reside in Alberta, we will not be able to fly out to check out Properties
without it being a minimum 14 day Covid Circus. This means a Property will potentially be purchased "sight unseen".
On top of this will be a Realtor and a Lawyer who we will not be able to meet & greet before agreeing to do business.

Not that anyone here really has to give a s**t ...
but this way of life is nothing like the one this household has been working so hard over decades to respectfully earn.
Hearing more and more by Covid numbers over the past week that quite a few in Ontario and Quebec
appear to not be on-board for caring that Canadians are needing to get their lives back.
Instead they just party-on.

The "covid whatnot new normal" influences and significantly compromises
out-of-Province opportunities in negative ways that challenges everything I would
advocate to anyone looking forward for making a significant purchase.
Rent for a year

I thought this was corvette forum.... WTF is covid anyways. 6 million die of tobacco and 3 million die of alcohol each year yet I dont see cigarettes being banned nor LCBOs being shut down - why do we care so much about Covid19?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread