I don't appreciate when people state "We" or "We all".
I am not saying this on any particular one instance as there are many.
I am not asking to be represented.
I didn't sign up on here to be represented.
When anything is mentioned this way, whether I agree or not,
the statement loses credibility.

So it appears to be an issue of a recent post/discussion of one being censored
followed by avocation regarding the same topic by one who can censor another.
Just the way I am seeing it and why it is an undefined line that I would hesitate on
if I were in position of being able to censor someone.
Now I really want to read the censored post ... but it is censored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Read the censored article ...
I actually find the act of reading to be quite harmless
whether it be fiction or non-fiction.

I also got to my drive Corvette today too.

Last edited:
Well being 13 hours out of sync with you guys has me again missing some great material. Let us all remember this is a free website with no arsehole ads to piss us off every 10 seconds. Thus the people that run it have the right to decide what is appropriate... period. I have not always agreed but as said... it is their show so I respect their right to decide what they want on the forum.
This is; well used to be a supportive, openminded and fun-loving group. Now even in this community, we see divisiveness brought on by either differing opinions on this GD virus and the consequences. I think it is safe to say we all have a new level of fear related to this unprecedented world situation. Some of us have loved ones in a very high risk situation where contracting this could be fatal. This causes even more fear and drives us to opinions on what is safe behavior and what is to be considered irresponsible actions and words. While we all have an individual belief and evaluation of risk with this situation we do have the responsibility to protect our fellow citizens as well as ourselves and loved ones. Thus things like mask laws are a small adjustment to make to provide this respect for each other. Mask have been mandatory here by law since March. The entire society here did not crumble over it. People are mostly complying on the steets and you can't go into a shop or government establishment without one.
I am like many very suspicious when things are imposed that can be interpreted as infringing on our fundamental rights however in this situation it seems to be a small inconvenience that will demonstrate your level of responsibility as a fellow citizen. In regard to the medical opinions that differ so greatly; well yes it is important to do your research and decide just how credible this information actually is. Lets face it...we can go on the internet and find an expert to support anything you can imagine. Try it on any subject; it is absolutely crazy what some "experts or claimed doctors" will support.
So let us remember this will be under control at some point and we hopefully will all still be here together. Let us not allow differing opinions to tear us apart, please. Remember the point of this is to meet new people with a common interest and enjoy that interest together. I personally would like to continue to do that. This time in history will change many things for years to come but we cannot let it destroy who we are.

F COVID

OK ... Went to my "go-to" place for a haircut today.
Mask requirements all in place and the customer gets to remove
his mask during the hair cut ... otherwise risk bad cut with ears sticking out.
Any who ... Found out they now offer valet service when I drove up ...
they said it was new covid-related services that they are now required to offer..
Wait a minute ... They never offered it to me before and this is
the first time I drove up to the establishment in my Corvette. :Woot:

Right now, daily deaths from this virus for ALL of Canada is around six people. That is about one in 6,000,000. Odds of winning the lottery are better. Check this site and scroll down to the line graphs for daily deaths.
Canada Coronavirus: 121,889 Cases and 9,024 Deaths - Worldometer I'm 74 and have had heart surgery, so I am in the vulnerable area, so they say. I just use common sense daily but I am not going to worry about this. Now, in the News, I see where Tam is yipping about the virus coming back in the fall. They have been wrong about this virus from the start. You would think that they would stop with the fear mongering. It is beginning to make me wonder what is going on. Never has there been the amount of fear mongering about anything else as there has been for this virus. Better to just shut the news off and not even watch it.

OK fine ... now that there is a Mask Law in Calgary, I am now “Covid-Compliant” ...

A0742E3E-410F-4C36-A66E-F9998D3B4192.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure drool dripping out from under your mask is "Covid-Compliant" :eek:
Oh ... didn’t even think to look to see if “Porsche” just went by. Like having to wear a face mask at the Beach, it would be a totally different and non-covid prognosis with that one i suppose.

Geez ... waiting for water to dry up is like watching paint dry. Nice car and everyone looks on the ground.😂

Appears I will be making a Canadian C7 statement now with covid bylaw compliance.
Absolutely love the "carbon fibre" ... so "lightweight" for shopping duties. :angelic:
Ya this won't be tested when driving ... I am not one of those.
Fabricated with care for having the CF look correct. Well done.
Thank you CCF Stores

3442556A-1744-4EBF-BAAF-914B06E4A598.jpeg

Last edited:
Could not get this at Indigo with my discount card ... however ...
I did get it on Amazon as an add-on that I needed
to get free shipping for a silicone plate frame I want to try.

Oh my, I sure hope nobody finds it offensive that I will be
trying a plate frame on my C7
that was recommended in the C8 section . 😇

69B0A684-3886-4667-A3D2-CBD500537FA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread