Here’s A few words to try saying once ....
“I was talking to my good Corvette Buddy last night and was having trouble trying to describe that awesome Breakfast Dish that you make. You know the one with two eggs over hard, with toast, diced spiced potato. sausage, bacon with a cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Can you whip up a batch for me to eat so that I can describe it better to him”? 😋

If it fails .... I’ll just name my Corvette Buddy ... any volunteers ? 😂

Last edited:
Here’s A few words try say once ....
“I was talking to my good Corvette Buddy last night and was having trouble trying to describe that awesome Breakfast Dish that you make. You know the one with two eggs over hard, with toast, diced spiced potato. sausage, bacon with a cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Can you whip up a batch for me to eat so that I can describe it better to him”? 😋

😂

Are you aware of how much kinetic energy it takes to develop a head shaped imprint in a frying pan.... To find out, try Sp's quote above....

Not as much as one would think... Let us know how it works out for you SN..
1585749135824.png

View attachment 38136
Does density of the imprintable object need to be considered? I would think less kinetic energy is required to imprint on a perogie than on a cast iron frying pan.

Asking for a relative...

Does density of the imprintable object need to be considered? I would think less kinetic energy is required to imprint on a perogie than on a cast iron frying pan.

Asking for a relative...
You are very correct Al. The density and thickness of the imprintable object, plus the expected velocity at the moment of impact, not to mention the density of the object subject to the experiment... It would be a very difficult calculation. I'm thinking that a non-clinical trial run would likely produce a more accurate answer... Let your friend know...

Maybe don't ever get into that predicament !!!!!!!!

I got my basement bathroom shower and sink tiled, Finished my poster boards and got the new tile floor under the Corvette finished.
Now I'm working on the scenery for the slot car track. Then...…………………………………………..?

I think this self isolation is starting to take its toll on us.

View attachment 38136

Asking for a relative...
You are very correct Al. The density and thickness of the imprintable object, plus the expected velocity at the moment of impact, not to mention the density of the object subject to the experiment... It would be a very difficult calculation. I'm thinking that a non-clinical trial run would likely produce a more accurate answer... Let your friend know...

OK ... I’ll skip breakfast ...

Well here I am at day 14 with all roads leading to our having avoided Covid contamination during our travels. Now if we can avoid it after the fact until this nasty virus is eradicated, we will be good to go. After tomorrow, we will be free to roam, to shop, to leave the property legally, and do what?.... Expose ourselves to a world of idiots out there...yes. They are still there... Spreading virus like a wildfire on the prairies.... So that being said, I do have a long list of things I want to do tomorrow once my freedom to explore is legal.
Tomorrow morning I will jump out of bed, make coffee and breakfast, relax in my easy chair, log in to CCF, and do exactly the same thing for the rest of the day that I've been doing for the previous 14 days.... Going nowhere.... Seeing nobody.... Life is good.I want to keep it for a while longer.... :Cheers2:

Well here I am at day 14 with all roads leading to our having avoided Covid contamination during our travels. Now if we can avoid it after the fact until this nasty virus is eradicated, we will be good to go. After tomorrow, we will be free to roam, to shop, to leave the property legally, and do what?.... Expose ourselves to a world of idiots out there...yes. They are still there... Spreading virus like a wildfire on the prairies.... So that being said, I do have a long list of things I want to do tomorrow once my freedom to explore is legal.
Tomorrow morning I will jump out of bed, make coffee and breakfast, relax in my easy chair, log in to CCF, and do exactly the same thing for the rest of the day that I've been doing for the previous 14 days.... Going nowhere.... Seeing nobody.... Life is good.I want to keep it for a while longer.... :Cheers2:

I'm with you, completed my 14 days and not really excited to go outside with all this going on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread