This is my First Vette!!!! 😂
Mine too! I never should have sold it. It had a LT1 swap and was an absolute blast toying with mustangs off the line. Haha

I can't count the number of differential swaps I did. I was always going to build a 9" for it, but never got around to it. It was easier to drop in a junkyard diff, and weld 'er up for another round of enjoyment. :thumbs:

21167802_10155632891363582_8584185317471792189_o.jpg

Well, let me provide you with a somberly thought. I'm typing this from a hospital bed. I was brought in yesterday with all of the Covid symptoms, the results should be here tmrw. All they can say for now is that my blood is under attack. My whole family practiced social distancing but s*** happens. Fever has diminished a bit but not yet broken. My blood pressure was a very low 88 over 67. It has now reached 102 but I cant remember the other number. I'll be 62 in Sept. and for and "older" fella I considered myself to be in pretty good shape. I dont know what the final outcome will be, but if it were curable by willpower alone Covid or whatever they find would not stand a chance. Time for nap now. The antibiotics make me very sleepy. You all look after yourselves!

Well, let me provide you with a somberly thought. I'm typing this from a hospital bed. I was brought in yesterday with all of the Covid symptoms, the results should be here tmrw. All they can say for now is that my blood is under attack. My whole family practiced social distancing but s*** happens. Fever has diminished a bit but not yet broken. My blood pressure was a very low 88 over 67. It has now reached 102 but I cant remember the other number. I'll be 62 in Sept. and for and "older" fella I considered myself to be in pretty good shape. I dont know what the final outcome will be, but if it were curable by willpower alone Covid or whatever they find would not stand a chance. Time for nap now. The antibiotics make me very sleepy. You all look after yourselves!
Be well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry to read this. Sounds like you are whipping this thing though. Look after yourself and keep your family safe Paul. Next week you will be immune and able to drive your corvette.

D

The ringing in your ears is because EVERYONE is thinking/speaking of you (so the ole wives tale kinda sorta goes).
Keep Well ... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P and EJChevy
Sorry to hear that Paul and we will all have you in our thoughts and prayers through this. Your positivity is strong my friend. You will kick this. Rest up and get better. Driving season is getting closer.

Sorry to hear about this Paul. Here's to a speedy recovery!

:Cheers2:

Your thoughts and well wishes are greatly appreciated!... My Covid results came back overnight as being negative, which onto itself is great news. However, they still have no idea why my blood is under attack and is septic. I have been moved out of the Covid ward into a regular ward and receiving massive amounts of what they call super antibiotics. They say I may be in for a while..... feel quite weak and tired but have faith in our medical system. Over n out .... time to shut my eyes!!

Looking around the office this morning
tasked with making sure things still work ...
There's this box that's plugged into the wall
found a useless piece of paper to test it.
Good news ... the shredder still works
... and the next month on the Wall Calendar ...
is May ...

I am so sorry to hear the news Paul. I wish you all the best my friend and a speedy recovery. 🙏

Day 13. One more day to go and so far all is good... Brenda and I are getting along fantastically. Just this morning I woke up a bit early and there she was; standing over me with our cast iron frying pan and somewhat of a smile on her face. I said "good morning honey. What are you doing ?"... She must have still been tired cause she stuttered a moment but then smiled again and said she was cooking me breakfast in bed and came in to ask if I wanted my eggs scrambled.... At least I think she said 'eggs'.... Gotta love that girl....

1585673983870.png

Day 13. One more day to go and so far all is good... Brenda and I are getting along fantastically. Just this morning I woke up a bit early and there she was; standing over me with our cast iron frying pan and somewhat of a smile on her face. I said "good morning honey. What are you doing ?"... She must have still been tired cause she stuttered a moment but then smiled again and said she was cooking me breakfast in bed and came in to ask if I wanted my eggs scrambled.... At least I think she said 'eggs'.... Gotta love that girl....

View attachment 38056
One needs to be very cautious with the first words that come out of our mouths in the morning!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread